Start date April 10!

Kflynn

17 minutes ago, simpleexannie said:

And I didn't bring any snacks with me to work..

I'm assuming you have a packed lunch?

Can you sip on some water in the meantime? And maybe make it out to a store to find something compliant?

In the early days it's good to bring more food than you need until you figure out how much you need to eat to keep you felling full. And after that it's good to have emergency supplies at the office or in the glove compartment of your car just in case you forget lunch/need to work late - long life options would be things like tinned fish, pouches of olives, compliant jerky, jars of pickles...

Day 1 for me as well! I completed 28 days in November / December and let a Christmas potluck win, a couple of weeks in January and an annual Manager's KickOff party won that time...this time, is mine!! I really felt the difference when I first tried in the Fall and have shared with many others (a couple are big promoters of Whole30 now too!) the incredible effects in how I felt (inflammation and energy). Trying to integrate a bit more with like minded souls this time to stay on track and encouraged...wishing you all well and looking forward to sharing our joys and lows :) 

2 hours ago, jmcbn said:

I'm assuming you have a packed lunch?

Can you sip on some water in the meantime? And maybe make it out to a store to find something compliant?

In the early days it's good to bring more food than you need until you figure out how much you need to eat to keep you felling full. And after that it's good to have emergency supplies at the office or in the glove compartment of your car just in case you forget lunch/need to work late - long life options would be things like tinned fish, pouches of olives, compliant jerky, jars of pickles...

I'm at the store right now and buying fruit and nuts and other emergency foods. Thanks so much for the suggestion! 

Archived