SPARKLING FRUIT PUNCH

Prpledlite

Hello All - 

I had hubby go to the store to get vegetables for me and meats and he is aware of the list but he did bring back a bottle of Minute Maid - Sparkling Water  - Fruit Punch but we both wanted to check to make sure that it is Whole 30 approved. I am in my 3 day and may seem like I am just in the beginning stages but those three days... boy... These three days and on top of that i have developed a cold. 

Any advice I can get in regards to this juice or sparkling water would be very helpful. 

Thank you in advance

This drink is not compliant.

You have to look at the ingredients list (NOT the nutrition label) for everything you are thinking of eating. This is an essential Whole30 skill.

Sugars, especially, are everywhere and according to the ingredients list I found online, this product has both sugar and artificial sweeteners (as well as cornstarch.)

Thank you so much

I actually looked it up after I sent the message so I will just give to one of the kiddos

I have been looking at the ingredients that is why I panicked when I seen it but it looked so good and refreshing and he i son the way to get sparkling water now while I make some soup

Thank you for your quick response

• Moderators
38 minutes ago, Prpledlite said:

Hello All - 

I had hubby go to the store to get vegetables for me and meats and he is aware of the list but he did bring back a bottle of Minute Maid - Sparkling Water  - Fruit Punch but we both wanted to check to make sure that it is Whole 30 approved. I am in my 3 day and may seem like I am just in the beginning stages but those three days... boy... These three days and on top of that i have developed a cold. 

Any advice I can get in regards to this juice or sparkling water would be very helpful. 

Thank you in advance

It was really nice of @ArtFossil to google that ingredient list for you but just a heads up that if you want product information, it's a good habit to list the ingredients, post a picture or at the very least link to the product you're wanting advice on :)

Thank you for that information and I apologize for that and I will just get into the habit of looking things up myself, I am new to this and just 3 days in and didn't want to mess anything up

Again I apologize and sorry for not following through and bothering anyone

• Moderators

I did not say you were bothering anyone.  I was suggsting that you provide as much info as possible in items you would like the community to help with. Many of us answer questions while we're at work (often on the sly) and one more step of googling juice may be the difference between your post being answered right away and not.

Archived