Whole7 and Reintroduction

LBison

Hello awesome Whole30 Community!

I finished my first Whole30 back in March and it was an amazing experience! I ended up doing the faster Reintroduction so I could tale what I've learned and apply it to everyday eating habits. I had horrible heartburn after reintroducing legumes. So I want to do another Reintroduction simply to separate out peanutbutter and soy. Do I have to do another Whole30 to do Reintroduction? Or can I simply do like a whole7 and then introduce! Just looking for some wisdom from those who are better at riding their own bike then I am!

Unfortunately pretty much everything! Mostly the sugar dragon came back and I'm eating it like crazy (cookies, icecream, candy, you name it). I've been eating dairy, soy, and peanuts  a little bit of gluten free grains, and minimal glutinous foods.

Dairy, soy & gluten are three of the biggest known gut disruptors, peanuts are highly allergenic, and if there are sulphites & carrageenan thrown in to the mix, then.......... <shrugs>

The 7/10/14 etc resets mentioned in FFF are (IMO) fine for taming the sugar dragon, but not so much when there are reintroductions at stake.

IMHO you'd need the full 30 days for the gut to settle again.

Archived