On Day 3 for the 3rd time

globee

This is my 3rd Whole 30. I started my Paleo journey about 4 years ago for health reasons and it has been the best thing for me. Unfortunately, the past 2 years have brought on some emotional times and chips, breads, sugar and wine have slowly creeped back into my diet and onto my body.  :(

So now I am on day 3 and doing well. Little hangover this morning (probably due to my chip eating dream LOL). I work in fundraising and go to many events. Luncheons and Dinners I can handle (calling ahead and holding the dressing, sauces etc...and bringing my own). My test is coming up as a trifecta beginning tomorrow. I have a cocktail party for a few hours tomorrow night, a friend's 50th BD party on Saturday, and a Margarita Fiesta next Sunday. Ay Ay Ay! Any words of wisdom, encouragement and game plans are welcome. I know I can do this...just need a plan.

Thank you!small step.png

Hello 3rd time Whole 30er here.

I started my Paleo journey about 4 years ago for health reasons and it has been the best thing for me. Unfortunately, the past 2 years have brought on some emotional times and chips, breads, sugar and wine have slowly creeped back into my diet and onto my body.  :(

So now I am on day 3 and doing well. Little hangover this morning (probably due to my chip eating dream LOL). For the first time, I took pictures of myself and will share after the 30 days. I know how great this program is and how eating this way is works for my body, health and mind. I just need to make good habits for life! Thank you for being here.

Archived