My 31/10 Reintro trial Log

NewStart2014

Today was Day 1 of Reintroduction for me. My "reintrode" Diary.

When I got up I had a tea like I normally would have 30 days ago but with no sugar. I really was disinterested in the tea 1/2 way through it. Same at morning tea.

When I got home to have lunch at 3pm (busy, crazy day) I had a yogurt (but it had 28 grs of SUGAR!!!) I ate it. It wasn't really good. I used to LOVE those!

For dinner I had a Paleo Curry with a bit of parmesan cheese on it. I could have gone without it.

PHYSICALLY:

My tummy feels a bit bloated. Tomorrow I think I will try my usual Cafe Latte I initially missed so much and then if it doesn't do anything for me, why bother with dairy at all? (is that bad thing?)

EMOTIONALLY:

I'm under a massive amount of stress at work and with DS17yo graduating away from home and not being able to see it and with DS11yo schedule and him wanting to celebrate Halloween where it's not normally their tradition. It's all a bit much at the moment. I'm finding I want to get angry, cry, scream, curl up in a ball. But I'm also due in about 7 days. So maybe that's what it's all about too.

How is your "reintro" doing?

Happy Day 31.

I will probably just see how it goes rather than doinga proper re-intro schedule

I got these delivered yesterday and will try one later with my 11am coffee

Ingredients are : Raw unsweetened coconut, raw almond flour**, raw cacao, unfiltered maple syrup*, raw cold-pressed coconut oil, vanilla extract, Himalayan crystal salt

so I can't imagine I'm going to react much...not physically anyway!

I have our very boozy book club tomorrow night so will have some wine at that and make a call on the food offering when i see what there is...

• Moderators

The only dairy I have nowadays is what is in sauces at Indian and other restaurants I frequent. I eat a dessert at least a few times per year and I guess many of those would have some dairy, but that's it for me. I think my dairy intake is sane.

Archived