Thoughts and Things I'm Missing

I'm on day 27!

ugh of 37 :-( ! Thanks to that stupid C-word mistake on Day 7. (damn you carrageeeenaaaan!) I would have been ready to think about re-introduction right about now, so I'm trying to imagine what that one worth it day 31 food would have been for me, and I can't think of anything but alcohol! HAHA! I promise you, I am not a heavy drinker. Not even a moderate drinker. I think I've just been to a lot of parties and events during my W30 (three this past weekend alone!) so that's probably where the craving is coming from. Also, I just moved into a home with a lovely deck I haven't been able to relax out there with a glass of wine in 27 days! 

Having said that, I absolutely love the way I feel and do  not plan to throw away all of these non scale victories. NSV's ROCK!! Who's that girl in the mirror glowin like a damn pixie?!? :-)  I love how my body just seems to WORK now. If you're doing this and you're in your 20s chances are you have no idea what it's like to have joint pain. I was once like you, taking my supple joints for granted! Wish I had known sooner how changing my diet would make that inflammation disappear. My initial reason for doing this was weight loss. yes my clothes started to fit better within the first week but the fat on my stomach that I was hoping would magically melt away is JUST STARTING starting to budge. But my limbs are slimmer and more defined, I'm stronger, faster, and my pants are baggier. Also, I feel like i'm...shrinking in circumference maybe?? LOL Tanks that used to stop short are now covering my stomach. So SOMETHING is happening. *shrug* My body is just weird. Belly fat is hard. I know I need to jog  more and hit a few more zumba classes to combat it.

So yeah right now the only thing I'm MISSING is alcohol. I would drink a glass of wine with no thought to it and gladly deal with the consequences. Sure, I'd love a cookie or ice cream or something but I would definitely think about it and think about it first. 

I just can't wait to find out what food group was causing problems. i hope I can eat beans because falafel and hummus. I'm positive dairy is no good for me. I love cheese, but I can live with that. If soy is the culprit, that's gonna suuuuuck! (Sadly, I suspect it might be ughhh!).

So yeah, day 27. I'm in a groove. I'm glad I just jumped in and did this on a random day in April. Friday Apr 14th. That doesn't even make any sense!

Archived