Starting 5/14 Mother's Day!

CaLorraine

My Mother's Day gift to myself! Starting the whole30. I've been flirting around with the idea to do this for the past 4-5 months, and finally finished reading "It Starts With Food" today (up until the reintroduction)

im excited, nervous but so ready for a real change. I want to be and feel healthy. I'm also 90% sure my eczema skin issues will clear up, so that's one of the none scale victories my watching for. 

Im 28, married, with two little girls, ages 4 and 2. I've let myself go since having my girls and I want to be a healthy, strong, and positive example to them. I need food freedom forever! Wish me luck! 

Let me know if you're starting that day too! 

-Lauren

I hope everyone's first day went well! I actually struggled today - was having headaches late morning. I'm not sure if that was due to starting the program - actual withdrawal symptoms or placebo effect - or something unrelated, but found it hard to stick to it during the afternoon. No slip ups though and feeling better after dinner. I'd like to hear how everyone else's first days went?!

I ultimately made the decision to start tomorrow, I just worked three 12s and there was no time to grocery shop ahead of today. So I got all my food, and tomorrow I start off with a spinach frittata. 

Good job for hanging in there! 

Archived