Started today!! (5/10/17)

momto2Cs

Hi, I'm a 44 year old mom to 2 teenagers. I teach and assist in teaching English (college), garden a bit, read a lot, draw, enjoy cooking, and have been on every diet under the sun. I lost 40 pounds in the last year+ (20ish to go), eating a high protein diet, but I've gotten sick of counting calories and protein grams, and really tired of artificial sweeteners, protein powders, etc. I am looking forward to the next 30 days of REAL food! My family is not doing this with me completely, but since I do 90% of the cooking, they'll be eating a lot more Whole30 compliant meals. I also enjoy working out -- I do weight training a few times a week, hike up a steep hilly road pretty often, and keep meaning to start jogging/running again. I'm hoping this plan will help me transition back to more real foods and a better connection with my body.

Hi! I'm not starting today, but on the 20th of this month. I am looking forward to the REAL food too, it'll be awesome! :D  My family is the same way, but again I'm cooking so they don't really get to choose either lol

I know you can do it! And I wish you the best of luck on this journey (:

Archived