I'm starting on 5/20/2017!

ZoodleOutlaw

Hi everyone! I am starting the Whole30 journey on the 20th of this month, and I am super excited. 

I have been really terrible to my body for the last decade or so, and I can't wait to fix all of the damage I've done. I am not currently working out and am pretty sedentary, so this will be a good start. I am planning on starting weight exercises with a bit of cardio when I start my Whole30, so if anyone has any tips or ideas for me that would be greatly appreciated! 

Be prepared.  The worst days were when I didn't have the right foods with me.   Look up whole30 stuff ahead of time.  There are compliant sausage, bacon, salad dressings, salsa, etc out there that you can use to cook with.  Coco aminos taste like soy sauce.  Olive oil and Ghee are the amazing.  Spices and seasonings flavor food just as well as sugar.   Look at the menu before you go out to eat and consider how you will ask them to modify it for you.  Take your salad dressing with you.  Keep healthy choices in the fridge at work.  

You can do it :)

On 5/11/2017 at 6:23 AM, Lea Mint said:

Be prepared.  The worst days were when I didn't have the right foods with me.   Look up whole30 stuff ahead of time.  There are compliant sausage, bacon, salad dressings, salsa, etc out there that you can use to cook with.  Coco aminos taste like soy sauce.  Olive oil and Ghee are the amazing.  Spices and seasonings flavor food just as well as sugar.   Look at the menu before you go out to eat and consider how you will ask them to modify it for you.  Take your salad dressing with you.  Keep healthy choices in the fridge at work.  

You can do it :)

Thank you :) Where do you find yourself shopping the most? I have a Whole Foods and Trader Joe's nearby, so I'm assuming they're going to be vital during this process!

Archived