Start Date: May 22 - Support wanted!!

LindaS

I borrowed the book from a friend who just completed her first 30 days.  My copy is now on order from Amazon!  I am giving myself this week to read the material and become comfortable with what will be required as well as finishing up certain food items this week like yogurt and cheese that don't want to freeze (I don't like the texture after they've been frozen lol).  Would love to touch base with others so that we can support each other along the way!

I am going to start round 2 of whole 30 on Monday May 22nd too. I will check back here as we get started. I had a great experience during my first Whole30: less aches/pains, no stomach issues, slept great and had more energy. I am looking forward to that again. I am committed. 

Linda, I'm also starting the 22nd.  I have read the book before, but I'm reading it again ;) I do have a lot of food that is not whole 30 compliant in the house right now and I can't get rid of my two teens and husband won't be whole 30.  So I need all the accountability and support I can get.  There is two other threads that are also starting on the 22nd, maybe we can pick one and use it for accountability.

Just signed up and I will also be starting on May 22nd.  My husband will eat the food with me, but he said that he is not giving up Alcohol or the afternoon candy bar, but I am hoping with all the good food he will be eating he will find less and less need for those vices. ;) Glad I will not be alone on this journey at least on the internet. :rolleyes:

Hi all, first time on the w30 program and excited to also be starting this Monday! I had originally set June first, but I am just too excited to get going. Why am I waiting? I love that they have this forum to keep us accountable, since I couldn't find anyone to participate with me in my live life ;) 

I am hoping that I will be able to remedy a few things that bug me, mostly, the inability to stay asleep, acne (I'm 35! Cmon already!) and a lack of real energy lately. Probably from not sleeping. Who knows. But great to find accountabilibuddies!! 

Good luck all! 

Amy 

• 1 month later...

Oh my gosh everyone!  I obviously did not know how to navigate the forum at all and I'm just seeing all your replies now!  I am SOOOO sorry!  How is everyone doing with their Whole30?  I made it to 19 days and then realized that I had "inadvertently" been consuming products that were not Whole30 compliant because I wasn't being diligent in reading my food labels (like sulphites in vinegar, dextrose in some of my deli meats).  Not every day, but enough that I didn't feel right continuing on.  So I am currently 4 days into my reset and definitely finding it easier this time around!

Archived