Regan

Hello, I'm committing to a start date of June 7. My family and I are going on a much needed vacation in a week, and I know that if I start now before we go I will end up self-sabotaging myself. I chose Whole 30, because I like that my body will get to hit a restart button. I'm 42 years old and in relatively good shape, but my relationship with food has become emotionally controlled and out of wack! This has begun a downward spiral of how I'm feeling physically, and emotionally. I'm glad that this program has accountability, and community, and I look forward to this journey with you all. With that all being said, between now and my start date I will be praying,reading, planning, purging cupboards, and preparing. I'm so ready for this journey!!!

Regan

@Stlhaunted if you're browsing the forum, there are a lot of members who are starting a Whole 30 on June 1st – so you aren't alone! Choose a starting date that works best for you. It's important to think of any upcoming events that could possibly derail your success. If I was prepared, I'd start tomorrow... but I'm not there yet.

Archived