Skin

I have about 8 days left of my W30 and I have a lot of bumps on my face that seem to be getting worse (chin, cheeks). I read that eating too many nuts can cause acne but I rarely eat them and if I do it's pecan pieces. Normally I do have small bumps on my face (one of the reasons for doing W30). On about day 6 my skin was clear, but as I said above that hasn't been the case for a majority of time. Is this normal? I did a "Whole 11" (I failed and quit my first time) and my skin was great day 6-11.

They are basically small bumps that go from my chin up to my cheeks bones. I assume they are some sort of acne but they are very small and don't resemble pimples. They can resemble heat rash I guess but no redness. I normally have them but not to this extent. My cycle ended the 2nd day of W30 so it shouldnt start for another week or so. 

• Administrators

Is it keretosis pilaris? Hard small bumps, sometimes with a bit of a whitehead? Google that and see. If so it could be a case of getting worse before better. Many skin issues take an absurd amount of time to clear/heal.

Eh, they aren't hard and are flesh colored not white or red. Yes, I'm hoping it's going to get better soon--I may drag out my W30 a little longer and see if that helps! Other than my skin being weird I feel amazing, sleeping great, no stomach aches etc. so regardless I'm still a W30 fan! 

• 1 month later...

I have these too and it is driving me crazy. Mostly on my temples. I have had great skin my whole life and I'm so frustrated.

Looks like it's been another month for you - any improvement?? Thanks! :-)

Archived