Bioresonance Therapy?

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but curious if anyone has had experience with Bioresonance Therapy? I've had Adrenal Fatigue and Lyme (hypothetically gone, but is it really ever... I did test negative for chronic), and suspect something else going on (extreme fatigue for two years, humming in the body, etc) - autoimmune or something else. My current naturopath is out of ideas and I don't want to just keep doing random testing - feels like shooting in the dark. Bioresonance, if real, seems to be too good to be true, but maybe it's just quackery as the web suggests? 

Thanks! 

• Moderators
8 hours ago, trinny said:

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but curious if anyone has had experience with Bioresonance Therapy? I've had Adrenal Fatigue and Lyme (hypothetically gone, but is it really ever... I did test negative for chronic), and suspect something else going on (extreme fatigue for two years, humming in the body, etc) - autoimmune or something else. My current naturopath is out of ideas and I don't want to just keep doing random testing - feels like shooting in the dark. Bioresonance, if real, seems to be too good to be true, but maybe it's just quackery as the web suggests? 

Thanks! 

This is way out of the realm of the Whole30.  Perhaps an Adrenal Fatigue or Lyme board might be a better fit.  No one here is a medical professional and we keep the boards to Whole30 related topics.

Archived