Whole 30 Restaurants in Boston area

I'm getting ready to begin my first Whole 30 beginning June 1st. I sort of have an idea of what to order (and what to avoid) if I'm eating out. Of course, I can ask all the questions but I'm going with the motto of when in doubt, leave it out. However, my boyfriend and I enjoy going out to eat for date night pre-Whole 30. Sometimes we cook at home. What kinds of restaurants would offer Whole 30-ish items on their menu?

• Moderators

This is not really infomration that people on the internet can provide... you'd need to google the restaurant you want to go to, check out the menu, call during a slow time and do some research on where you want to go.

There's a link to the dining out guide in my signature below that should help.

• 9 months later...
  • Moderators

This is a good example of why, even when a company/restaurant/vendor/internet says that something is Whole30, you have to read and check against the rules yourself.  Miso is soy and soy is not allowed so the Seared Ahi Tuna is not compliant.  Given that soy is a HUGE item that is not allowed, I would ask every question you can at this restaurant as it seems maybe their grip on the rules is loose... or it's an oversight - at any rate, each individual Whole30er is responsible to check for themselves before they eat something.

Archived