Hey everyone!

Happy to be here! My physio recommended this program to me as it may help reduce my aches and pains. I suffer from a bad back which is putting quite a dampener on my life currently. Im really nervous but have began preperations as best I can, including this very post! I have the book, which I am reading through currently. There appears to be a wealth of information on this forum as well so I already feel well supported. I am not a good cook, so the purchasing of ingredients and cooking them fills me with dread...but I an do it!

Happy to meet you all!

Trev.

You can do it Trev!  The cooking instructions in the Whole30 book is invaluable and will help you the rest of your life whether you are cooking Whole30 compliant foods or not.  Wishing you the best!

Hey guys so I decided to kick start my Whole30 with Melissa's Chicken Hash. I ended up making a few quick adjustments when standing making everything, such as cubing my sweet potato rather than "noodelising" it. I opted for chicken breasts instead, using two of them. Went for Coconut oil as my cooking fat. Tasted very nice actually, and the chilli flakes really made it quite hot!

IMG_20170601_131014_791.jpg

• 1 month later...

I done it :-)

I lost 9lbs, and considering I did virtually no exercise, Im happy with that! I have a few NSVs as well, such as now needing a belt for my jeans, clearer skin, slower resting heart rate, much healthier relationship with food, more confidence in the kitchen etc etc etc. 

Archived