Breaking out

• Moderators

Hey there - Sorry to hear you're breaking out.

You've not provided any information about what day you're on, what you've been eating/drinking, if you are prone to breakouts etc... if you can give more information, we can advise if there's anything that stands out, however breakouts can be common as hormones regulate.

• Moderators

Okay... that's still not nearly enough information... a 'vegetable' can be anything and 'fruit' is a pretty big umbrella.

If you would like directed help, please list out what you've been eating per meal in portions related to the template, specific veggies, fruit, protein, fats, fluid intake, workouts etc.

If you choose not to do that, then my advice would be to give it a few days because breakouts can happen when your hormones rebalance.  You can also google 'whole30 breakouts' and probably get many hits on the forum of past discussions of this issue.

Sometimes I have a hard time remembering what I've eaten.  I had 2 hard boiled eggs for breakfast and then I had cantaloupe, pineapple, grapes and honeydew in the small package as a snack and then I had fried chicken that was fried in coconut oil with cauliflower fried rice for lunch and then dinner was steak with zucchini. 

Archived