Could someone confirm if these are compliant please?

Trev

Hi All,

I take a few supplements from the MyProtein range. I just assumed that these would be compliant but now im not so sure. I hope they are! I would appreciate any input. Please see attachments..

Thanks.

20170528_230610.jpg

20170528_230726.jpg

20170528_230643.jpg

20170528_230656.jpg

20170528_230707.jpg

20170528_230715.jpg

• Moderators

Technically the first two are out as the capsule has glycerin which is a sneaky sugar.

The rest, I"m not going to read and google those enormous lists of ingredients. We highly recomend that you just leave these sorts of supplements out for your 30 days and let the huge variety of veggies, fruit, fats and protein supply the vitamins and minerals.  The only one I would suggest keeping is the Cal/Mag as most highly developed countries are low on magnesium due to poor farming practices.

The Vitamin D3 you should be okay without during the 'summer' months Trev - the recommendation for the Northern Hemisphere is to take it from September through to March/April.

The Omega 3 I'd continue with (IMHO everyone should - it's a very common deficiency) but you'll need to find a compliant one, and it's probably easier to go down the liquid route (MyProtein do one) to avoid the commonly added glycerin/glycerol.

Hope this helps.

Hi guys, really appreciate those responses!! Glad I asked the question now. I hate the taste of fish so I think I will go ahead and order the liquid omega 3. 

Is the amount of glycerin/glycerol from the capsule really going to effect my results? If it is, then its out, just double checking... 

Cheers.

1 minute ago, Trev said:

Is the amount of glycerin/glycerol from the capsule really going to effect my results?

Not really no, but knowingly consuming sugar every day of your Whole30 makes it not a Whole30 - it's a Whole30 + sugar ;)

Archived