what is hardest, what is easiest?

Marina K

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Marina K said:

Hi,

Starting tomorrow and want to know what you all found easiest and hardest.  What are pitfalls to avoid and what, if anything, is "easier" than expected.  Thanks

You may want to poke around in the Success stories of the forum to see people's reviews of their Whole30's... 

Easiest is probably the binary on/off nature of compliant/noncompliant food makes it easy to "resist" stuff like junk food at the office ... there's no need for the whole inner debate of "I'll have just a little bit"
Hardest is being caught without food ready to go (like getting home late, or forgetting to bring your lunch, etc.)

Well, it's easiest to stay on track if you ditch the non compliant foods from your kitchen. It sounds simple, but if it's there... you might be tempted to eat it. I find it's best to separate the two. Yes, but I have gluten-free pasta in my pantry and there's no temptation to have it. I think it depends on your will power too. If it might throw you off track, toss it. When it doubt, just leave it out. 

Archived