starting May 30

Igotthis2020

HI,

My name  is Martha and my start date is today, the 31st.

I did my first Whole 30 about 9 mos. ago.  I felt great, more centered, healthier, and lost 10lbs in 5 wks. without exercising! 

I followed Wh.30  for about 4 mos. and then couldn't  keep to it starting  at Thanksgiving. I've tried many  times to re-start but couldn't do it, so I feel  a little  anxious that I won't be  able to do it this time either.  opened the book to get support and motivation.

I get very addicted to SUGAR and worry that the sugar dragon will as usual attack tonight.

I'd love support and feedback from any of you who've been in a similar situation.

thanks

Hello! I started on the 30th as well. Day 3 is off to a good beginning. I'm a nursing mom so I'm finding a healthy intake balance. Woke up with a headache today,  yuck! But I'm already feeling much less bloated. 

Prior to starting I had a pretty healthy diet but an unhealthy relationship with food and my body image. That's my goal,  have a healthier relationship with food and myself. 

Hello! I started on the 30th too.  30th and yesterday were fine, today I have a mild dull headache and a bit of nausea.  Trying to just power through because I know it is worth it.  This is  my second Whole 30 - did one a year ago and it was amazing. 

Archived