Jen's 5th W30 starting 6/1

orca_chick

I don't normally post food logs but I think it may be helpful this time in helping combat some of my disordered eating habits that I've been struggling with since beginning to track macros.  I posted in another forum but I have deleted My Fitness Pal off of my phone and placed my bathroom scale in my outside storage.  I'm starting to log my meals tonight but officially start tomorrow.  I'll also post "before" stats tomorrow.

Meal 1-Turkey burger topped with 2 eggs, 1/2 sweet potato with almond butter, grilled zucchini and yellow squash.  Coffee with coconut milk.

Meal 2-2 slices of roasted pork, Trader Joe's grilled cauliflower with ghee, olives, strawberries, GT's Gingerberry Kombucha

Mini Meal-Turkey burger, 1/2 cup grilled zucchini and yellow squash, small handful of sugar snap peas

Meal 3-Asian "noodle" Soup: Beef bone broth with sesame oil, ginger, garlic, chicken thigh, carrot noodles, spinach, and bok choy.  1/2 cup honeydew melon.

Water: 3.5 liters

Exercise: Rest Day

IMG_5831.JPG

IMG_5833.JPG

IMG_5838.JPG

7 minutes ago, kimokee said:

I am coming out of counting macros as well! I kept thinking about how many calories I was eating today and if I was under or over eating. Best of luck!

I hear you!  It's really hard not to freak out, especially when I put almond butter on my sweet potato this morning without weighing it out to the gram.  I'm definitely a little fat phobic even though they're delicious.  I know I need to trust the process and that I've had fantastic results the past 4 times I've completed a W30.  My goal is to just be comfortable eating regular portions again and to not obsess over numbers whether it be calories, macros, or the number on the scale.

Good luck to you as well!

Day 1 complete although it didn't go exactly as planned.  Apparently the digestive issues that I've been experiencing may be related to a bug I picked up while traveling last month.  I'll find out at my Dr's appt tomorrow but for now, my stomach and digestive system are super sensitive today.

Meal 1-3 eggs scrambled in ghee, steamed broccoli, and grilled zucchini and summer squash topped with ghee.  Black coffee.

Meal 2-Romaine, cucumbers, bell pepper, mango salsa, and 2 turkey burgers.  Side of a banana and raspberries/strawberries with coconut milk.

Meal 3-2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, 1/2 sweet potato with ghee.  Decided I was still hungry but being cautious due to my stomach upset in the afternoon, added 1/2 cup red potatoes and 1/2 palm of pork shoulder to my plate. (No photo)

Water-3.5 liters; C2O coconut water with ginger and turmeric for my upset tummy.

Exercise-3.5 mile walk; skipped Crossfit due to poor sleep and digestive upset.

IMG_5856.JPG

IMG_5858.JPG

Day 2:

Still dealing with digestive issues possibly associated with a virus or giardia.  Undergoing testing to rule out anything unusual.  Otherwise feeling fine.

Meal 1-2 93/7 grassfed beef burgers, 1/2 sweet potato, and steamed broccoli topped with ghee.  Black coffee.

Meal 2-Nom Nom Paleo Kalua pork on top of spinach with cauliflower rice, mango salsa, and 1/4 of a large avocado.

Pre-WOD-Decaf Americano with 1-2 tbsp coconut milk

Post-WOD-2 egg whites

Mini meal-2 egg yolks and raw bell pepper, carrots, and sugar snap peas

Meal 3-3 eggs scrambled in compliant bacon fat, 1/2 sweet potato with ghee, roasted Brussels sprouts with balsamic vinegar.  3/4 cup honeydew melon with Tajin.

Day 3:

Initially felt good this morning but later had a digestive episode.  Lethargic the rest of the day and a slight headache.

Pre-WOD-2 egg yolks, a few sips of coffee with coconut milk

Post-WOD-2 egg whites

Meal 1-Homemade beef bone broth with sesame oil, ginger, garlic, stir fry veggies, spinach, butternut squash, and 2 hard boiled eggs

Meal 2-2 93/7 beef burgers,  arugula, 1/4 of a large avocado, 1/4 cup mango salsa, 1/2 large sweet potato, 1/2 cup roasted brussels sprouts

Meal 3-1 Grilled chicken breast, grilled asparagus with ghee, raw carrots and snap peas with 1 tbsp primal kitchens ranch, 4 strawberries

Water-4 liters; 1 coconut water; 1/2 GT's Kombucha

Exercise-Bootcamp; 5 mile walk

Day 4:

A little sluggish this morning due to disrupted sleep, but once up, energy level was good.  No digestive episodes today.

Pre-WOD: 1/2 cup of coffee with 1-2 tbsp coconut milk

Post-WOD: 1/2 chicken breast

Meal 1: 1 grilled chicken breast on top of arugula drizzled with Primal Kitchen green goddess dressing, grilled asparagus, butternut squash, 1/4 avocado

Meal 2: Ground turkey sauteed with onions, bell peppers, brussels sprouts, and kale.  2 hard boiled eggs.  At a baby shower which lead to me eating more fruit that planned but I avoided all the chips and cake so I'm not too upset.  Had some watermelon, honeydew, blueberries, strawberries, and green grapes.

Meal 3: 1 grilled chicken breast, roasted brussels sprouts, raw sugar snap peas, Primal Kitchen's ranch dressing

Water: 3 liters

Exercise: Orangetheory Fitness class

Day 5:

Woke up around 4:30 this morning.  Able to go back to sleep for the hour before my alarm went off.  Initially a little sluggish getting out of bed but great energy once I was up.  Good energy through my busy morning and until 3pm.  Slight crash at 3, felt tired when I got home from work but went for a 5k run/jog with my dog.  Felt much better after my run and post-WOD meal.  Super hungry at dinner, possibly needed more fat during the afternoon.  I only had 1/2 cup of coffee this morning and usually I drink 2-3 cups which may have also contributed.  I found I just didn't want it.

Meal 1: 4 eggs, arugula, roasted brussels sprouts, plantains sauteed with coconut oil and cinnamon, 1/4 avocado, a drizzle of Primal Kitchen's green goddess dressing. (I ate this meal around 6am and needed it to last me until 1pm)

Around noon: 1/4 cup baby carrots, 2 cocktail cucumbers dipped in Primal Kitchen's ranch

Meal 2: 1 grilled chicken breast, romaine, cucumber, hearts of palm, 1/2 avocado, 1/2 cup mango salsa

Post-WOD: 1 grilled chicken breast

Meal 3: Ground turkey sauteed with brussels, onions, bell pepper, and kale, cauliflower rice, steamed butternut squash.  Side of strawberries and raspberries with almond butter.  (My stomach hurt for 15 mins or so after eating the almond butter and then went away.  It didn't seem to be from eating too much so maybe a sensitivity?)

Exercise: 5k run/jog

Day 6

Still hard to get out of bed this morning but overall good energy once I was up.  Slept really well last night.  Digestion is still iffy at best.  Definitely seeing less inflammation around my love handles and overall less puffy all over by the end of the day.  Workout was really good, felt much better than last week.

Pre-WOD: A few sips of coffee (1/4 cup or so) with some coconut milk

Post-WOD: 2 egg muffins made with egg whites, butternut squash, spinach, and bell peppers

Meal 1: Ground turkey sauteed with brussels, onions, bell pepper, and kale, cauliflower rice, 1/4 sweet potato with ghee, and 2 eggs

Meal 2: Large slice of meatloaf, romaine salad with 1/4 avocado, cucumbers, 1/3 cup mango salsa

Meal 3: 1.5 pork shanks with osso bucco sauce, grilled asparagus

Water: 3.5 liters; 1/2 GT's gingerberry kombucha

Exercise: Crossfit-Strength 5x3 front squats at 145#; 15, 12, 9, 6, 3 C2B pull ups, KB swings, box jumps (7:48)

Day 7

Difficulty going to bed last night due to feeling so energetic.  Slept well once I was in bed.  Still hard to get out of bed in the morning.  Initially still felt full upon awakening but then was hungry after my shower.  Good energy level all day.  Meal 1 was a little light on protein/fat so I was more hungry then normal at meal 2.  Ended up eating a portion of my "emergency" mini meal since I was still hungry after eating my pre-planned meal.  Meal 3 was also slightly larger than normal due to being hungry.   Lesson learned, meal 1 needs to be substantial otherwise I tend to be very hungry later in the day.  Digestion also slowly seems to be getting better.

Meal 1:  Ground turkey sauteed with brussels, onions, bell pepper, and kale, cauliflower rice with ghee, large handful of spinach.  Coffee with 1-2 tbsp coconut milk

Meal 2: Romaine and spinach with 1 can albacore tuna, 1/4 avocado, 1 hard boiled egg, cucumbers, 1/3 cup or so mango salsa, 1 tbsp Tessemae's cracked pepper dressing,  Also ended up eating my sandwich bag of carrot sticks, cucumbers, and snap peas with a little Primal Kitchen's ranch.

Meal 3: 1 large chicken breast with osso bucco sauce, maybe 1/2 cup grilled asparagus, approx 1 cup grilled cauliflower with ghee, 1/4 large sweet potato with ghee.  Also 1 golden kiwi, 1/4 cup raspberries, and 3-4 strawberries.

Water: 3.5 liters; 1/2 GT's gingerberry kombucha

Exercise: Rest day

Day 8

Woke up about an hour before my alarm went off.  Felt very awake once I was up and great energy all day.  Slept well last night.  Hungry this morning upon awakening and noticed an increased appetite all day.  Continuing to notice less inflammation in my love handles.  Started taking digestive enzymes and ox bile today to see if it helps with the bloating (no gallbladder, thus ox bile).

Pre-WOD: 1/4 cup coffee with some coconut milk

Post-WOD: 2 egg white muffins with butternut squash, spinach, and bell peppers

Meal 1: Soup made with 2 cups homemade beef bone broth, 3 eggs, mushrooms, kale, and sweet potato.  Finished my coffee with coconut milk.

Meal 2: Turkey curry made with coconut milk and stir fry veggies with cauliflower rice; Smoothie with banana, pineapple, kale, flaxseed, whole egg, and water (I don't normally drink smoothies but it was a special occasion and a colleague went way out of their way to make sure I was included.  No more smoothies for the month).

Mini meal: 1/2 serving coconut flakes, beef jerky, baby carrots

Meal 3: 1 grilled chicken breast, grilled zucchini and yellow squash, plantains sauteed in coconut oil with cinnamon, 1/4 avocado, 1/2 cup honeydew melon

Water: 4 liters; Sprouts brand kombucha

Exercise: Orangetheory Fitness Class

I decided I was legitimately still hungry after posting.  I will definitely increase my meal size tomorrow to ensure that I don't need to add mini-meals.

Mini meal #2 today: The other half of the Epic Coconut Carnivore jerky and coconut pack from earlier; 1/2 chicken breast with osso bucco sauce.

Day 9

Didn't sleep super well last night, very restless.  Energy level slightly lower today, generally feeling a little more down and anxious.  Also not feeling hungry today but once I started eating, it was easy to eat meals.

Meal 1: 3 eggs fried in ghee, steamed broccoli with ghee, plantains sauteed in coconut oil and cinnamon, 1/4 avocado.  Coffee with coconut milk.

Meal 2: : Turkey curry made with coconut milk and stir fry veggies with cauliflower rice, 2 hard boiled eggs, baby carrots, and strawberries.  GT's kombucha.

Meal 3: Grilled chicken breast on a bed of spinach with cauliflower rice, mango salsa, and home made guac.  1/2 cup or so of honeydew melon.

Day 10

Slept well and good energy all day.  Feeling much more like myself today!

Pre-WOD: Spoonful of almond butter and black coffee

Post-WOD: 2 egg white muffins with butternut squash, bell peppers, spinach, and onions

Meal 1: Left over chicken breast (1.5 palms) with osso bucco sauce, grilled summer squash with ghee, and 1/2 sweet potato with ghee.  Coffee with coconut milk.

Meal 2: Turkey curry with assorted stir fry veggies on top of arugula, plantains sauteed in coconut oil with cinnamon, baby carrots.  1/2 kombucha.

Meal 3: Carrot noodles with chicken meatballs, peppers and onions, and tomato sauce.

Water: 4 liters

Exercise: Bootcamp

Day 11

Had my first crazy sugar dream last night but otherwise slept well.  Struggled to get moving this morning but once I was up, energy was great.  Very active today.

Pre-WOD: 1/2 cup coffee with coconut milk

Post-WOD:  2 egg white muffins with butternut squash, bell peppers, spinach, and onions

Meal 1: Breakfast hash made with white potatoes, kale, bell peppers, and bacon with 3 eggs on top.  Black coffee and 1/2 kombucha.

Meal 2: 1 can of tuna on top of arugula and spinach with mango salsa, 1/3 of a large avocado, 1 hard boiled egg, all topped with Tessemae's cracked pepper dressing.

Mini meal: 1 beef chomps stick, raw sugar snap peas, blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries

Meal 3: Grilled tri-tip, asparagus, and 1/4 sweet potato

Exercise: Orangetheory Fitness workout; 5 mile walk

Day 12

Didn't sleep well last night, generally tossed and turned.  Wide awake at 4:30 this morning although I didn't want to get out of bed.  Not super hungry initially upon waking but definitely hungry within 30 mins.  My skin is looking really clear and bright today.  My acupuncturist also asked what I was doing differently and commented that my abs are looking much more defined this week compared to the past several weeks (we do treatments for hormonal regulation and digestion which means needles into my stomach).  Much less bloated today.

Meal 1: 3 chicken meatballs, 2 hard boiled eggs, steamed broccoli with ghee, 1/2 sweet potato with ghee, 1/8 avocado.  Black coffee.

Meal 2: Large spinach salad with 1 grilled chicken breast, 1/4 avocado, cucumbers, 1/4 cup mango salsa, 1 hard boiled egg, Tessemae's cracked pepper dressing

Mini-Meal/Pre-WOD: 1/2 pack of Epic Coconut Carnivore mix (shredded coconut and beef jerky)

Post-WOD:  2 egg white muffins with butternut squash, bell peppers, spinach, and onions

Meal 3: Large spinach salad with 1.5 palms tri-tip, sunshine raspberries, strawberries, sweet potato, cucumbers, 1/8 avocado, Primal Kitchen's green goddess dressing, and some raw saurkraut on the side.

Water-4.5 liters

Exercise: Orangetheory Fitness workout

Day 13

Ended up eating a small snack before bed last night due to stomach growling.  Had 1 chicken meatball and 1 small red potato.  Still broken sleep last night.  Fairly tired today, yawning much more all afternoon (probably due to not eating enough at meal 2).  Headache through the afternoon and evening.

Meal 1 (7am) : 4 eggs fried in ghee, steamed broccoli with ghee, spinach with a little green goddess dressing, raw saurkraut.  1 cup black coffee followed by an unsweetened almond milk matcha latte.

Mini-Meal (11am) : HB egg, baby carrots, snap peas

Meal 2 (1:30pm) : Small greens salad with 2-3 oz of yellowfin tuna (was at a restaurant and this was $16?!  I left still hungry).  1/2 pack epic coconut carnivore mix and a smoothie with assorted greens, avocado, and a little almond butter while on my way to my next work site.

Snack (5:30pm): Small pack of raw nuts 

Meal 3: Large spinach salad with 1.5 palms tri-tip, sunshine raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, sweet potato, cucumbers, 1 HB egg, Primal Kitchen's green goddess dressing,  Still hungry, so also had 1/2 chicken breast with some grilled summer squash and a small piece of watermelon.

Day 14

Still not sleeping well, generally restless last night.  Fairly decent energy considering my broken sleep but definitely tired at the end of my work day.  It might have also been just a hectic workday which contributed to my feelings of exhaustion (I'm a mental health clinician).  Otherwise, a generally good day.

Pre-WOD (6:45am): A few sips of bulletproof coffee made with 1tsp coconut oil, 1 tsp ghee, and 1 scoop of vital proteins collagen

Post-WOD (8am): 1 palm grilled chicken breast

Meal 1 (9am): 1 grilled chicken breast, grilled summer squash, 3 red potatoes with ghee.  The remainder of the bulletproof coffee.

Meal 2 (1:15pm): 1.5 chicken breasts that were cooked in red curry paste and coconut milk, stir fried veggies with ghee

Mini-meal (6:45pm): 1.5 cups mixed greens with 1/3 cup sashimi; Protein roll  (cucumber, spicy tuna, salmon, tuna-about 1/3 cup fish)

Meal 3 (8:20pm): 1 palm pork tenderloin, raw carrots and snap peas dipped in Tessemae's habanero ranch, 1 cup or so of watermelon

Exercise: Crossfit WOD-Strength: EMOM for 8 mins 1 OHS at 105#; 10 min AMRAP of 10 push press, 10 front squats, 10 bar over burpees-132 reps RX at 65#

Day 15

Broken sleep last night, although definitely better than the night before.  Energy level was pretty good today.  Slight light headedness and headache this afternoon (It was 90 degrees today) but otherwise feeling good.

Meal 1 (7am): 1.5 palms grilled tri tip, grilled summer squash with ghee, raw saurkraut.  Black coffee with 1 scoop vital proteins collagen.

Meal 2 (12:30pm):  Very large spinach salad (4-5 cups of greens), 1 chicken breast, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, 1/2 large sweet potato, cucumbers, 1 hb egg, all topped with primal kitchen's greek goddess.

Mini meal (4:30pm): Med size pink lady apple with 1 cashew butter individual serving packet; 1/2 gingerberry GT's kombucha

Meal 3 (7:30pm): 3 chicken meatballs, 2 eggs fried in ghee, roasted brussels sprouts, watermelon

Exercise: Active recovery-5 mile walk

Day 16

Slept slightly better last night.  Energy level was good all day.  Upped my fat in meal 1 and really struggled to eat meal 2.  Also felt awful during my workout because there wasn't enough time between meal 2 and my workout at 4:30.  My stomach is definitely swollen tonight probably from the combo of the heat and WOD.

Meal 1 (6:30am): Hash made with 1 bell pepper, 1.5 cups brussels, 1/4 large sweet potato, 3 chicken meatballs-all cooked in ghee.  Topped with 2 eggs fried in ghee and 1/2 avocado.  Coffee with collagen and nutpods creamer.

Meal 2: (1pm): I bag cauliflower rice with ghee, 1 chicken breast, 1/4 cup mango salsa, 1/2 avocado

Post-WOD (6:15pm): 1 palm chicken breast, 1/4 sweet potato

Meal 3 (8pm): 3 chicken meatballs, 1 palm pork tenderloin, 1/2 sweet potato with ghee, arugula, snap peas, carrots, and cucumber topped with Tessemae's ranch.  1 cup water melon. 1/2 GT's kombucha and 1/3 of a C2O coconut water.

Exercise: 90 min Orangetheory workout

Day 17

Very broken sleep but it was really warm here in San Diego.  Woke up at 5:45 and was ready to get up.  Energy level good throughout the morning, but a little low in the afternoon due to the heat and my funny eating day.  Also, a double workout morning.

Pre-workout (6:15am): 1/2 turkey burger, 2 tablespoons almond butter, coffee with nutpods and collagen

Post-workout/pre-workout (9:15am): 1/2 turkey burger, 1/4 sweet potato; RX bar at 9:45 before 10am WOD

Post-workout (11:10am): 1/2 turkey burger, 1/4 sweet potato

Meal 1 (1:30pm): Large spinach salad, 1.5 turkey burgers, 1/3 cup Nom Nom Paleo's kaula pork, 1/2 avocado, cucumbers, 1/4 cup mango salsa, Tessemae's ranch; side of strawberries and blueberries with almond butter

Meal 2 (6pm): 8oz brisket, grilled broccolini

Meal 3 (9pm): 3-4 oz of Nom Nom Paleo's kaula pork, 1.5 cups baby carrots, 1 tbsp of Tessemae's Cesar dressing

Water: 4 liters; 1 coconut water; 1/3 GT's Kombucha

Exercise: Bootcamp from 8-9am; CrossFit from 10-11am

Day 18 (so far...)

Good energy, slept better last night.

Pre-workout (7:15am): 1 egg yolk, coffee with nutpods and collagen

Post-workout (9:30am): 1 egg white, 1/4 sweet potato

Meal 1 (10:30am): 2 eggs fried in ghee, 4 chicken meatballs, 3/4 sweet potato, giant handful of arugula, 1/2 avocado.  2/3 GT's Kombucha.

Exercise: Orangetheory Fitness class

Day 18 continued

Meal 2 (2:30pm): 1.5 lb Maine Lobster (weight with shell, probably only a few oz of meat), steamed zucchini, carrots and cauliflower, maybe 1tbsp ghee.  Still hungry after this meal but was at a restaurant.   Made meal 3 much larger.

Meal 3 (6:30pm): Large spinach salad, 1 yellow bell pepper, cucumber, 1/2 avocado, 1.5 palms yellowtail seared in sesame oil, 1/4 cup mango salsa, baby carrots with a little primal kitchens ranch.  Pink lady apple, a few cotton candy grapes (maybe 1/4 cup), 2 dried apricots.

Day 19

Day started off with good energy.  Sleeping slightly better, more restful but still waking up a few times every night.  Definitely had a huge energy crash later in the afternoon starting around 3pm.  I'm thinking I didn't eat enough over the weekend or during the day and it finally all caught up to me.  So so so tired all evening and finally crawled into bed at 10pm after my husband and I got home from the movies, thus the late post.

Meal 1 (7am): Hash made with 2 red potatoes, 2/3 of a red bell pepper, 1 cup Brussels, 1 chicken apple sausage, topped with 2 eggs fried with ghee.  There was a good amount of ghee added to the hash as well.  Coffee with collagen and nutpods.

Meal 2 (12:30pm): Large spinach salad with 1.5-2 palms of baked sockeye salmon, 1/2 avocado, 1/4 cup mango salsa, 2 hard boiled eggs.  Med pink lady apple and individual package (.9oz) of raw mixed nuts on the side.

Meal 3 (5:30pm): 1 palm baked sockeye salmon with 2-3 cups stir fry veggies with sesame oil and coconut secret teriyaki sauce.  Still hungry after, so had 1/2 palm nom nom paleo kaula pork and 3 baked chicken breast tenders (maybe 1/2 palm worth).  Another pink lady apple and package of raw mixed nuts about 45 mins later while in line for the movie since I did not have time to continue prepping food at home.

Day 20

Slept really well last night.  Initially was going to go to the gym this morning but still felt tired when my alarm went off at 5:30.  Went back to sleep for another hour.  Better energy level today, although feeling a little light headed in between meals today.  Starving at dinner time and definitely wanting carbs (not sugar as fruit didn't sound super appealing).  Face is more broken out today, recently upped my consumption of nuts which may be contributing.

Meal 1 (7am): 3 eggs scrambled in ghee, 1 chicken apple sausage, steamed broccoli with ghee, farmhouse culture saurkraut.  Coffee with collagen and nut pods.

Mini meal (11:30am-feeling light headed before a client meeting): 1/3 package epic coconut carnivore (beef jerky and shredded coconut), a few baby carrots, and red bell pepper.

Meal 2 (12:30pm): Large spinach salad with 2-2.5 palms protein, blueberries, strawberries, 1/2 avocado, 1 hb egg, primal kitchens green goddess dressing.

Mini meal (4:30pm): Remaining coconut carnivore mix, baby carrots, red bell pepper

Meal 3 (7:30pm): 1 can tuna over arugula with 1/4 cup of mango salsa and tessemae's ranch, roasted sweet potatoes, 1/2 palm nom nom paleo kalua pork, handful of olives.  Still hungry 20 mins later (passed the fish and broccoli test) so had more roasted sweet potatoes with ghee and some chicken breast along with a few blueberries and grapes.

Day 21

So I kept eating after I posted last night.  I was legitimately still hungry so I had a chicken apple sausage and a couple bites of chicken breast.  I will say that eating that food after posting really spiked my anxiety though.  It almost felt binge like and like I was hiding that I ate more which is definitely my eating disorder trying to get the best of me (and yes, I'm currently in treatment...).  Due to the spike in my anxiety, I didn't sleep super well and was very restless all night.  With that being said, I still had good energy today.  I upped my fats in my meals today to help combat the light headedness I've been experiencing and felt so much better.

Meal 1 (6:15am): 3 eggs fried in ghee on top of a hash made with 1 fist sized sweet potato, 1 cup brussels, 1 chicken apple sausage, and 1 bell pepper.  Liberal amounts of coconut oil was used while cooking the hash.  Coffee with collagen and nutpods.  Also an americano about 2 hours later.

Meal 2 (12:15pm): 2 palms chicken breast tenders, grilled asparagus, cauliflower rice with ghee, 1/4 cup mango salsa, 1/2 avocado.

Pre-workout (4:15pm): Blueberry RXBar (these bars are the only thing I can stomach this close to a workout which is unfortunate but it is what it is)

Post-workout (6:15pm): 2 chicken breast tenders, 1 small red potato with salt

Meal 3 (8:15pm): 1.5 palms of PaleOMG's Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf topped with sauteed onions, compliant bacon, and pickled jalapenos.  Large arugula salad with cucumbers and tomatoes topped with balsamic vinegar.  Brussels sauteed in compliant bacon fat.

Water: 3.5-4 liters

Exercise: CrossFit-Strength OHS at 65# for 5 reps, 85# for 5 reps, 105# for 3 reps, 115# for 2 reps; 4 rounds for time of a 200m run, 20 box jump overs, and 40 double unders (14:40); Full Snatch accessory work-5 hang squat snatches at 55# and 5 hang squat snatches from the knees at 55#

Archived