Jen's 5th W30 starting 6/1

orca_chick

Day 22

Slept better last night once I went to bed.  Woke up ready to take on the day.  Good energy through out the day.  My stomach is either really bloated again or I'm super swollen, I can't figure out what's going on.  Really great workout this morning, felt awesome!

Pre-workout (6:30am): Coffee with collagen and nutpods

Post-workout (8:30am): 2 chicken breast tenders, roasted sweet potato

Meal 1 (9:30am): 3 eggs scrambled with 1 chicken apple sausage, tomatoes, mushrooms, basil, and arugula, sauteed brussels and roasted sweet potatoes, 1/2 fist gold kiwi.  1/2 GT's Trilogy Kombucha

Meal 2 (2:!5pm): 1-1.5 palms worth of PaleOMG's Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf with no toppings, broccoli with ghee, pink lady apple.

Meal 3 (7:30pm): 2 palms chicken breast tenders, grilled summer squash with ghee, Farmhouse Culture saurkraut, strawberries, blueberries, and a few baby carrots

Water: 3.5 liters

Exercise: Orangetheory Fitness workout

Day 23

Didn't sleep well at all, strange dreams all night.  Woke up feeling more anxious than normal.  Still swollen or bloated, pants were tight this morning.  I actually had a great workout though and initially felt really good, huge energy drop later though (meals weren't big enough, timing was off).

Pre-workout (6:30am): Coffee with collagen and nutpods

Post-workout (8:15am): 2 chicken breast tenders, roasted sweet potato

Meal 1 (9am): 3 HB eggs, 1 beef chomps stick, raw bell peppers, cucumbers, and baby carrots with Tessemae's ceasar dressing

Meal2 (11:30am): Large salad with spinach, arugula, and basil topped with 2 palms of chicken breast, heirloom tomatoes, 1/2 avocado, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar.  Blueberries and a few strawberries.

Snack (4pm): RX Bar

Meal 3 (6pm): 2 cups stir fry veggies, 1 cup cauliflower rice, 2.5 palms chicken breast, all with sesame oil and coconut secret teriyaki sauce.  Fist sized sweet potato with ghee, cinnamon, and shredded coconut.  Apple with almond butter.

Water: 4 liters

Exercise: Orangetheory Fitness workout; 4 mile walk with my dog when I got home from work

Day 24

10 hours of sleep last night!!!  Woke up feeling rested and ready to take on the day.  Good energy all day but a little bit sluggish in my workout (time for a rest day).  Ate a mini meal 3-3.5 hours before the workout and didn't feel awful but definitely didn't feel great.  Super hungry all afternoon.  

Pre-workout mini meal (7:15ish am): 1/4-1/2 fist sized sweet potato with about 1 tbsp almond butter, 1 HB egg.  Coffee with collagen and nutpods x2

Post-workout (12:15pm): 2 chicken breast tenders, 1/4 sweet potato

Meal 1 (1:15ish pm) Butcher box breakfast sausage (1/4 lb patty, pre-cooked), 2 eggs fried in the sausage fat, 1 fist sized sweet potato, 2-3 cups of arugula, handful of cherry tomatoes, 1/2 avocado, basil, and balsamic vinegar and olive oil.  1/2 GT's Kombucha and 1/2 C2O coconut water.

Snack (2:30pm): Med pink lady apple, handful of olives

Meal 2 (4:30pm): 1/2 package of Trader Joe's carrot noodles topped with 1/3 of a tomato sauce made with 1lb ground turkey, 2/3 jar compliant tomato sauce, basil, arugula, tomatoes, and 1/3 bag of Trader Joe's frozen grilled bell peppers and onions.

Meal 3 (7:30pm): 1.5 fists of PaleOMG's bacon cheese burger meatloaf with pickled jalapenos on top, 1/2 bag of Trader Joes grilled cauliflower with a little ghee, 1/2 raw bell pepper and 1/2 cup baby carrots with Tessemae's ceasar dressing, sunshine raspberries, 1 small mandarin orange

Exercise: Orangetheory Fitness 90 minute workout

Day 25

Slept 9 hours last night and woke up ready to take on the world this morning!  So very hot today (105+) and so very hungry.  I definitely didn't get my meals right and ended up eating WAY too much fruit and eating almost in a binge like fashion after dinner.  Super low energy in the evening most likely from being outside, but also light headed and just generally unable to focus.

Pre-workout (7:15am): 1/2 cup of coffee with collagen and nutpods

Meal 1 (9am): 2 eggs fried in coconut oil, butcher box sausage patty, broccoli with ghee, fist sized sweet potato with ghee, blueberries.  Remainder of my coffee and 1/2 of a C2O coconut water.

Snack (11:30am): Apple, 2 mandarin oranges, 1 HB egg.  GT's Kombucha

Meal 2 (1:30pm): Large arugula and spinach salad with 1 can of tuna, 1 HB egg, jicama, cucumbers, 1/2 avocado, 1/4 cup mango salsa.  1/2 C2O coconut water.

Snack (4:30pm): Epic jerky and nut pack

Meal 3 (6:30pm): 1.5 palms Ahi seared in sesame oil, cauliflower rice, grilled asparagus, 1/2 avocado, 1/4 cup mango salsa

Hungry again at 8:30 pm: Blueberries, individual pack of raw mixed nuts

Water: 5 liters

Exercise: 5 mile run; Swimming all afternoon

Day 26

Didn't sleep well due to increased anxiety regarding my binge like behavior before bed.  It was also incredibly warm in San Diego.  Generally feeling blah today mood wise but energy level was just fine.  My belly had been much less swollen but is back to being huge again.  Also light headed throughout the morning until after the 2nd liter of water.

Meal 1 (6:45am): 1/2 package of Trader Joe's carrot noodles topped with 2/3 of a tomato sauce made with 1lb ground turkey, 2/3 jar compliant tomato sauce, basil, arugula, tomatoes, and 1/3 bag of Trader Joe's frozen grilled bell peppers and onions.  Almond milk latte with collagen.

Meal 2 (12:30pm): 1.5 palms seared Ahi tuna, 1 cup cauliflower rice, 1 cup or so grilled asparagus, 1/2 avocado, coconut aminos

Mini meal (4:15pm): 2 hard boiled eggs

Meal 3 (7pm): Large spinach salad with 1.5 palms seared Ahi tuna, 1/2 palm grilled chicken breast, 1/2 fist sweet potato, blueberries, sunshine raspberries, 2 tbsp Primal Kitchen's Greek dressing, and a mandarin orange.

Water: 5 liters

Exercise: Rest day

Day 27

What a day, what a day.  Great workout at 7am this morning.  No trouble getting up at 5:30am to pack my meals before leaving for the gym.  SUPER BUSY day with strange meal timing but overall good energy all things considering.  Definitely ready for bed now though.

Pre-workout (6am): Black coffee with collagen

Post-workout (8:15am): 1 palm chicken breast, fist sized sweet potato

Meal 1 (11:30am): 2 eggs scrambled with 1 cup egg whites (they were in my fridge and needed to be used.  Definitely liked the extra protein), grilled asparagus and zucchini with ghee, apple with 2 tbsp almond butter, 2 yukon gold potatoes.  Almond milk latte.

Meal 2 (4:30pm): 1/2 of a salad bowl from Chipotle-lettuce, carnitas, mild, medium, and hot salsa; finished bowl at 5:30pm in between running groups and seeing clients

Meal 3 (9pm): Large spinach salad with 1.5 palms chicken breast, 1/3 of a large avocado, raspberries, strawberries, 1 HB egg, balsamic vinegar, grilled asparagus and zucchini.

Exercise: CrossFit at 7am; Walk with a friend after work-3 miles or so

Day 28

Pre-workout: Coffee with collagen

Post-workout: Chicken breast and sweet potato

Meal 1: Chicken breast, broccoli, 2 eggs, ghee

Meal 2: Spinach salad with chicken breast, raspberries, strawberries, avocado, and balsamic vinegar

Snack: RX Bar

Meal 3: Chicken cauliflower fried rice, sweet potato with almond butter, strawberries

Exercise: Orangetheory

Day 29

Meal 1 (7am): Sauteed brussels, peppers, chicken sausage, sweet potato, and kale, topped with 2 eggs.  Coffee with collagen and nutpods

Meal 2 (12:30pm): Chicken breast, grilled cauliflower, 1/2 avocado, apple with almond butter

Snack (6:15pm): Kid's RX Bar

Meal 3 (8:30pm): Spinach, avocado, sauerkraut, canned tuna

Exercise: Yoga

Day 30

Pre-workout (5:30am): Coffee with collagen

Post-workout (7:15am): Chicken and sweet potato

Meal 1 (8am): Roasted brussels, 2 egg scramble with chicken sausage, kale, and peppers.  Coffee with nutpods.

Meal 2 (12:30pm): Same as meal 1

Mini meal (5:30pm): Grilled cauliflower with ghee, 1/2 piece of chicken

Meal 3 (8:30pm): Spinach topped with 3 scrambled eggs and a little primal kitchens ranch

Exercise: CrossFit

Archived