Compliant Mayo at Wegmans!

I was on the hunt for some compliant mayo and I know of Tessemae's Mayo and Primal Kitchen's mayo. It looks like most of the condiments aren't available on the Tessemae website. Last week I went to Wegman's and found Chosen Foods Black Garlic Avocado Mayo. The ingredients are as follows:

AVOCADO OIL, BLACK GARLIC PUREE, EGG YOLKS, WATER, ORGANIC WHOLE EGGS, ORGANIC DISTILLED WHITE VINEGAR, SALT, ORGANIC MUSTARD (DISTILLED ORGANIC VINEGAR, WATER, ORGANIC MUSTARD SEED, SALT, ORGANIC SPICES), ORGANIC ROSEMARY EXTRACT. 

Their wasabi and coconut oil original are also Whole30, but my Wegman's only had Black Garlic, original avocado oil (non-compliant) and Harissa (non-compliant).

• Moderators
1 hour ago, kirkor said:

Nice find.  Apparently some Costcos carry this as well.  Chosen Foods makes the avocado oil that I usually get, so it's cool to seem them branching out into mayo!

My costco carries the plain one, which I bought in my food freedom because it has honey in it, but it. is. disgusting.  Once you have mayo without sweeteners, it's SO GROSS to have a sweet mayo... I feel like it should be 'dessert mayo'.  Yuck!

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 11:51 AM, kirkor said:

Nice find.  Apparently some Costcos carry this as well.  Chosen Foods makes the avocado oil that I usually get, so it's cool to seem them branching out into mayo!

I'll have to see if mine carries it. I live at Costco! Except, I don't want a huge jar of mayonnaise!

Archived