Can w30 help with my runners knee?

Runners knee has had me off the track for almost two weeks now. I went back out today with a new pair of shoes and not even two miles in the pain started up again. I stopped immediately. I'm feeling really frustrated because I love running and miss the energy and happy feels it gives me. I'm wondering if the anti-inflammatory effects of this lifestyle will help but I'm also just looking for any suggestions on how to kick this pain for good, dietary or otherwise! I really want to get back out there!

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, Gangster_tinkerbell said:

Runners knee has had me off the track for almost two weeks now. I went back out today with a new pair of shoes and not even two miles in the pain started up again. I stopped immediately. I'm feeling really frustrated because I love running and miss the energy and happy feels it gives me. I'm wondering if the anti-inflammatory effects of this lifestyle will help but I'm also just looking for any suggestions on how to kick this pain for good, dietary or otherwise! I really want to get back out there!

Hi - Yes, if the runners knee is an inflammation problem, then reducing your overall inflammation would help.  It may not cure it, depending on if it's from previous damage.

No one here can offer personal training or medical advice on how to relieve this injury aside from encouraging an anti-inflammatory diet as is Whole30.  Sorry your knee hurts :(

Archived