Started June 1 - excited to do this!

Hi, my name is Noelle and I'm excited to start this, started on June 1. It's going well although I don't usually eat three meals a day, only two plus snacks. So I'm counting one snack as a meal and hoping to make it higher quality. I'm happy I get to keep my coffee fix in the morning and so far I"m loving my meals and experience! Thanks for the support and best of luck to everyone.

cheers-

12 hours ago, HiD said:

I started June 1, too. Brand new to the concept. Emotional. 

Me too, new to the concept and emotional (a little obsessed to be honest). a friend raved about her results on this program and it flipped a switch in me. I am just settling into a new apartment, hence a new kitchen, so decided there is no time like the present even though it is not fully functional yet. Doing well on day 3. Realizing that i'm not following the template perfectly, but am aiming to get on track this week with the 3 meals per day, ample fat content. etc. Best of luck HiD! Thanks for your response. 

Welcome to day 3 of your first Whole30!  I wasn't following template at the beginning of my first Whole30 either but as I got more used to things, I improved on my meal plans.  

Yes, I'm going to work on the template today. Iheartmybody - what a great thing that you get to start new in a new place. That sounds fantastic. 

Last year I did crossfit for a year and fell off the wagon due to grad school and In the good days of making that change, I would say "this is who I am now" and it really helped. I'm trying to get myself back in that head space. 

Archived