sharing tiger blood experiences

aussiegal

Hi all,  I'm just wondering if anyone can share how they are experiencing tiger blood when it comes?  Maybe my expectations are out of whack or maybe I'm just not there yet.  

I  think I sort of have kitten blood but am not really moving on from that ;)  By this I mean I feel naturally steady and energetic almost every day and generally purr my way through the days.  I'm not wanting to roar out the door....or leap around energetically for that matter :)   Maybe this is my unique tiger blood....? 

Would love to hear what others are experiencing.    Cheers. 

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, aussiegal said:

Hi all,  I'm just wondering if anyone can share how they are experiencing tiger blood when it comes?  Maybe my expectations are out of whack or maybe I'm just not there yet.  

I  think I sort of have kitten blood but am not really moving on from that ;)  By this I mean I feel naturally steady and energetic almost every day and generally purr my way through the days.  I'm not wanting to roar out the door....or leap around energetically for that matter :)   Maybe this is my unique tiger blood....? 

Would love to hear what others are experiencing.    Cheers. 

That IS tiger blood ;)  Kitten blood is what some people get... the way you describe it of solid energy through the day, feeling good... that's what it is!  Tiger Blood for most people is not feeling like they're on speed... I think that's what everyone expects but it's not actually that (and I don't know you'd want that anyway!).

Archived