MY FIRST DAY OF WHOLE 30

belinda howard

I AM A 50 YEAR OLD WOMAN THAT IS 5FT, 2INCS TALL WEIGHTING IN AT 2 HUNDRED AND TWENTY - TWO POUNDS. I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING THAT COULD DO AS A PERSON. I REED A LOT OF BOOKS ON HEALTH AND WELLNESS. I BROUGHT A TREADMILL, TOTAL GYM, AND GOT VIDEO TAPES. I FEEL LIKE I KNOW WHAT TO DO BUT DON'T KNOW WANT TO DO . CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE! MY START DAY IS TODAY JUNE 5, 2017

Running on the dreadmill doesn't do it for me either. I gave all of my home exercise equipment away. I was using  it for expensive coat hangers.

Doing things you don't want to do in the name of weight loss will not work. If it's not sustainable now it won't be a few months down the road.

You will have to find exercise that you actually enjoy and do all of it on your own terms.  I started by walking out my front door and kept going until I was ready to come back home.  

I have ridden that dieting merry-go-round-all the horses' saddles were worn smooth. Eat whole foods without limiting your quantity.  You'll find the guidelines here.  Eat 3 meals aday, going 4-5 hours between your meals.  Don't snack.

Balancing your hormones will be your ticket to paradise.  Do not skip breakfast.  Eat within one hour of waking.

This is exactly the strategy I've used and I swear it broke the wild cycles of food addiction for me.  Eat like a queen for 30 days.  All non-trigger foods.  Do not neglect a reintro phase at the end. If you don't do one it can result in constantly starting over again without the food wisdom you will need going forward.

Tiny steps for tiny feet.  Start your Whole 30 today.  If you wait for the perfect day to start, eliminating all holidays, birthdays and celebrations, you will find obstacles every single month.

Simply walk out your door and keep walking until you're ready to come home. Find some hills and maybe a friend who wants to go with you.  But if you can't, you've got to keep tooling along. Do this for you. 

• Moderators
53 minutes ago, belinda howard said:

I AM A 50 YEAR OLD WOMAN THAT IS 5FT, 2INCS TALL WEIGHTING IN AT 2 HUNDRED AND TWENTY - TWO POUNDS. I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING THAT COULD DO AS A PERSON. I REED A LOT OF BOOKS ON HEALTH AND WELLNESS. I BROUGHT A TREADMILL, TOTAL GYM, AND GOT VIDEO TAPES. I FEEL LIKE I KNOW WHAT TO DO BUT DON'T KNOW WANT TO DO . CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE! MY START DAY IS TODAY JUNE 5, 2017

Can you clarify what you're asking for?  We don't do personal training here if that's what you're asking for?  If you want help with workout routines, you'd need to go to a gym or hire a trainer.  There are loads of resources all over this site for the Whole30 eating plan, from the links in my signature below to this forum which is filled with information from participants. 

5 hours ago, belinda howard said:

Have you read up on the Whole30 and removed all non compliant items from your kitchen and stocked up on good Whole30 options?  How have your first few Whole30 meals gone so far, what were they?  There is a lot of help that can be found and given here.  

Archived