Newbie, Starting 1st W30 July 10

inhiskeep

Hello!  Brand new here.  Just learned about W30, have ordered first two books (arriving tomorrow), and have been listening to as many podcast interviews with Melissa Hartwig as I possibly can before my books come.  I am excited to begin the journey, but am nervous that I am going to fail.  The encouraging thing is that so far, my husband and my daughters are both on board (in the past, they have fought me tooth and nail when I have attempted healthy meal planning); I am hoping they don't change their minds between now and our projected start date.  The reason the start date is so far out is because my girls will be at high school summer camp with their youth group, and if it wasn't our first W30, I wouldn't see the need to wait, but since it is, I thought that would be kind of mean to have them on the program for the first time while they're at camp.  So we will begin when they return, and that will give me time to read the books and make our plan of attack.  What I hope to get out of the program is no more acid reflux (it's chronic), no more gut wrenching gas pains, no more exhaustion, and I would love to be  able to get up from the floor without grunting and groaning!!!  I have heard that the W30 community  is amazing and super supportive.  I will be counting on that support!  I am great with starting stuff, not so great with following through.  I hope I didn't ramble on too badly, and hopefully I posted this in the right place. Thanks for listening!!!

Hi! I'm also a beginner, my first W30 starts tomorrow. I guess it's normal to be nervous.. But so many people have done this and so can we!! Hope this works for your pains and reflux. I also have something like this. Sorry for my english - I am brazilian. Good luck to us all!

• Moderators
56 minutes ago, Mari Rubini said:

Hi! I'm also a beginner, my first W30 starts tomorrow. I guess it's normal to be nervous.. But so many people have done this and so can we!! Hope this works for your pains and reflux. I also have something like this. Sorry for my english - I am brazilian. Good luck to us all!

Your English is awesome.. I saw you write the same apology elsewhere on the board and I just wanted to say that your written english is great!  Good luck with your Whole30!

Archived