Starting June 12th

smiths37

Great Day 1. Tomorrow's lunch is packed and ready in the fridge. Prime Rib, Root Veggies and Green Beans cooked in EVOO and mint for dinner this evening. Hope everyone had a good Day 1. 

How are we all doing!! I also started yesterday, but jut found this group today! I am feeling great! No carvings, I am amazed... and scared, because I know sometime cravings and headaches will come. I haven't even needed snacks. I feel good with three meals and plain water. (How weird is that?)  IM READY FOR DAY 3! :)

I also started June 12, and am a newbie! Going well so far, despite some hunger. I think my meals just need to be larger, since I'm used to more "grazing". Excited to make that change, though!! I'm tired of the constant hangriness I seem to have so often.

18 hours ago, amyaggie05 said:

I also started June 12, and am a newbie! Going well so far, despite some hunger. I think my meals just need to be larger, since I'm used to more "grazing". Excited to make that change, though!! I'm tired of the constant hangriness I seem to have so often.

I've also had to make my meals larger because I am used to snacking. But I wonder if my meals are toooo large now compared to some of the meals I've seen on here. Is there such a thing?! LOL As long as most of it is veggies, I think it's okay?

Day 3 is going well. I am loving the foods I'm eating. I haven't had any cravings or headaches, yet. But have really struggled with energy the past two days and had to really fight to stay awake at work. I never realized how good sweet potatoes are! My favorite so far is cutting up some potatoes, onions, peppers, garlic, carrots and baking in coconut oil. Then reheating for breakfast with eggs or compliant sausage.

10 minutes ago, NinjaKat said:

I've also had to make my meals larger because I am used to snacking. But I wonder if my meals are toooo large now compared to some of the meals I've seen on here. Is there such a thing?! LOL As long as most of it is veggies, I think it's okay?

I wonder that too...

How's everyone doing on Day 5?! Let me tell you there have been some challenges - namely my son's birthday and birthday party. But I'm hanging in there and feeling great. I've even managed to keep up with my C25K program - running in the morning while the kids are at swim practice. Haven't felt the "carb flu" like in other rounds. Keeping up with prep whenever I can so I make sure I can always toss a meal together - however random it may be! Stay strong everyone!

Archived