My log Whole30 take2

dmartino95

Day 1 meal 1:

3 scrambled eggs with 1/4 an avocado and 1 slice melon. Also added about half a thumb of coconut oil to my coffee this morning because my avocado was brown and I didn't get the fat I needed. Really need to add more veggies but lacking ideas.

Meal 2:

Ground beef and sweet potato stuffed bell peppers with a full head of broccoli and ghee. 

Meal 3: TBD

I should try to eat a meal 3, especially a full template meal but honestly I doubt I can stomach it. Day one is supposed to be easy but mine has been anything but. I have had a roaring headache all day, have taken 2 naps and I feel nauseous. The thought of putting anything else in my body before tomorrow is borderline painful. I feel like I am sweating fat from the extra oils and  unfortunately I know a piece of bread would fix it. I have some serious carbohydrate issues. Thinking about cooking up a potato and eating it to settle myself but that seems in direct opposition to the spirit of the program. Time for tea and hopefully bed, maybe tomorrow will be better. 

Archived