Who knows??- UK Sauce List??

YasminUtt

I've recently started doing Whole30 (on my 11th day) I've done really well but I'm now trying to mix things up with new meals. The ones I like all have pre-made sauces added that are ok to have from the US. I live in the UK and can't find a similar list for any over here. 

Does anyone know?? I need help in getting bored of the same things lol!!

Xx

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, YasminUtt said:

I've recently started doing Whole30 (on my 11th day) I've done really well but I'm now trying to mix things up with new meals. The ones I like all have pre-made sauces added that are ok to have from the US. I live in the UK and can't find a similar list for any over here. 

Does anyone know?? I need help in getting bored of the same things lol!!

Xx

Can you be more specific about what list you're talking about?  I've never seen a Whole30 endorsed sauce list.

I've also edited your title to be more obvious when people are looking through the thread list.

I'm not entirely sure. I've seen in some recipes that they use pre-made bbq sauce etc and on the website there's links to shops with sauces that are fine to use while doing Whole30 so I was really just wondering if there was a UK version too. Sorry that's not very helpful! X

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, YasminUtt said:

I'm not entirely sure. I've seen in some recipes that they use pre-made bbq sauce etc and on the website there's links to shops with sauces that are fine to use while doing Whole30 so I was really just wondering if there was a UK version too. Sorry that's not very helpful! X

Sorry, I don't know that there's a UK list... you would probably want to find the sauces you're wanting to use and then google to see if they're available in the UK or if companies ship there.  

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there. I'm not sure if you found anything. I'm UK based and did my first whole30 4 years ago. I've never found any BBQ sauces here (I hand imported my Tessemae's BBQ sauce on a trip to NY much to my mother's amusement) so would be interested to know.  

Btw the Tesco fish sauce is compliant. And coconut aminos are very expensive. Both are used to make nom nom's Korean short ribs, best recipe ever. Good luck!  

Archived