Do I need to reset?

So I'm 20 days in, went to a restaurant and double checked that the meal I ordered was compliant, with the exception of this cauliflower purée stuff. I took about 5-6 bites before thinking, "this tastes too good to not have dairy in it." After double-checking with the chef, sure enough, contains dairy. I stopped eating it at that point and the following two meals I have had were 100% compliant because I prepared them. I was just planning on resetting, because I felt it was the right thing to do. I'm pretty frustrated about having to reset and while I will if necessary, I did want to double check to be certain that it would be necessary in this instance. Thoughts?

• Moderators
Just now, nathan3leaf said:

So I'm 20 days in, went to a restaurant and double checked that the meal I ordered was compliant, with the exception of this cauliflower purée stuff. I took about 5-6 bites before thinking, "this tastes too good to not have dairy in it." After double-checking with the chef, sure enough, contains dairy. I stopped eating it at that point and the following two meals I have had were 100% compliant because I prepared them. I was just planning on resetting, because I felt it was the right thing to do. I'm pretty frustrated about having to reset and while I will if necessary, I did want to double check to be certain that it would be necessary in this instance. Thoughts?

We always encourage people to get 30 full days... if you're in this for the health benefits and seeing how foods affect your body, you're only doing yourself a service by completing 30 days... I'm sorry it happened to you!

You can read the article linked in my signature below and see what you want to do.

Archived