ChangingWays71 Reintroduction

NewStart2014

November 4, 2012 - Day 5

Hi All,

Hope you are going well. Today was a really good day all things considered. I didn't feel like eating the grains today but just stuck with the paleo eating. I didn't feel sad about it actually happy that paleo eating seems to be the "norm" for me now!

EMOTIONALLY

I had every opportunity to eat my emotions today because DH and I had "words" and I was told "if only you would listen and do as I say, every thing would work out for the best." What am i his 12 year old child? Wow, want to talk about male chauvinist! Anyway, I didn't run to the cupboards and angry eat which I am SO glad that the desire wasn't even there.

PHYSICALLY

I'm finding that the Glutenous Grains that I ate yesterday are having a bigger effect on my tummy today than ever. My tummy hurts and is not very happy. I don't know if it's possible but it almost feels as though my intuition thinks it was the white 1/2 bread roll I ate. I don't know how intuition would know that but that's my gut feeling (no pun intended!) LOL

I'm interested to see how non-glutenous grains will go down as I'm hanging out for rice.

November 3, 2012 - Day 4

Another good day. I reintroduced glutenous grains today starting my day with a multi grain bread roll for breakfast, a small ladle of pasta with my lunch and a half of a white bread roll for dinner.

PHYSICALLY

Headache badly in the back of my head, swollen bloated stomach, flatulence, tiredness and nasal congestion

EMOTIONALLY

Feeling good.

November 2, 2012 - Day 3

Hi all,

Today was a good day as far as food, family and friends go. Work is still on full pelt but it is what it is.

I didn't desire any dairy today so i didn't make myself try it. Funny, early on all I dreamed about when reintroducing was Ben and Jerry's and after pining for it for 13 years and them not having it the first 2 weeks into the Whole 30 my town got it! No I'm not even interested.

Tomorrow, I can reintroduce Gluten items and I'm seriously looking forward to it for now, bring on the BREAD ROLL!!! LOL. It will be interesting to see how I feel after I have eaten them.

November 1, 2012 - Day 2

Hi all,

Today I tried my favourite latte but much to my surprise I couldn't finish all. I wasn't really interested. So I let it sit cold on my desk until I just finally threw it out. A small, half empty. I was really surprised!

The rest of the day I ate Paleo and I'm finding it's becoming more and more what I gravitate to. I'm very happy about that!

PHYSICALLY

I had a bit of a headache later in the day and a bit of a runny nose.

EMOTIONALLY

Im felling much more calm, getting things accomplished at work.

Interesting aye!

October 31, 2012 - Day 1

Today was Day 1 of Reintroduction for me. My "reintrode" Diary.

When I got up I had a tea like I normally would have 30 days ago but with no sugar. I really was disinterested in the tea 1/2 way through it. Same at morning tea.

When I got home to have lunch at 3pm (busy, crazy day) I had a yogurt (but it had 28 grs of SUGAR!!!) I ate it. It wasn't really good. I used to LOVE those!

For dinner I had a Paleo Curry with a bit of parmesan cheese on it. I could have gone without it.

PHYSICALLY:

My tummy feels a bit bloated. Tomorrow I think I will try my usual Cafe Latte I initially missed so much and then if it doesn't do anything for me, why bother with dairy at all? (is that bad thing?)

EMOTIONALLY:

I'm under a massive amount of stress at work and with DS17yo graduating away from home and not being able to see it and with DS11yo schedule and him wanting to celebrate Halloween where it's not normally their tradition. It's all a bit much at the moment. I'm finding I want to get angry, cry, scream, curl up in a ball. But I'm also due in about 7 days. So maybe that's what it's all about too.

How is your "reintro" doing?

November 5, 2012 - Day 6

Another great day of eating really well and feeling fantastic!

No glutenous grains again today just because I didn't feel like them.

PHYSICALLY

Enjoying drinking water, cutting down on the tea and coffee, a little bit of wind in my tummy but I think that's because I drank mineral water (it was fizzy) two nights ago. A little bit of stress but not much.

EMOTIONALLY:

A little annoyed with DH but nothing serious. Just tired now and going to try to get in 8 to 9 hours of sleep in tonight.

Tomorrow I get to try non-glutenous grains. Should be interesting.

Archived