Sandwich something??

Mary4750

So what is the code for $10 off??

Do you mean my iherb referral in my sig? It's built in to the link, so just follow that OR you can enter PIH598 at checkout as far as I know. Don't think they sell pure wraps though...

• 1 month later...

I do lots of "sushi" rollups with nori: meat, avocado, veggie strips, homemade mayo

Current fav (well, not fave, but I'm doing it lot because i need to)

Canned sardines mashed with avocado, homemade mayo an squirt of lemon juice rolled in nori

I would suggest any type of large cabbage or vine leaves to wrap stuff. just blanch a couple of leaves shortly. A wonderful dish called 'sarma' from Eastern Europe used large white cabbage (the ones you make sauerkraut from) and wrap it springroll-style around ground meat and tomatoes. Just link vine leaves basically (dolma). You could also use any kind of grilled squash (just cut out most of the squash and save that for soup or something) and fill half the squash parts.

For "sandwiching": bell peppers cut in half, salted/grilled eggplant or zucchini strips, and yes, portobello mushrooms. You could also bake some zucchini pancakes or make a stiffer type of omelet using half battered egg whites.

Archived