Caribou Coffee Teas

Does anyone know anything about the teas at Caribou Coffee? I found ingredient lists that left something to be desired. The Mango Black iced tea unsweetened seems compliant but am I wrong? (I sure hope not)

• Moderators
1 hour ago, allieruns said:

Does anyone know anything about the teas at Caribou Coffee? I found ingredient lists that left something to be desired. The Mango Black iced tea unsweetened seems compliant but am I wrong? (I sure hope not)

Can you provide more information of the product you're wondering about?  A link, an ingredient list... something?  

Have you contacted the company and asked them specifically what's in the item you want to consume or are confused about?

• Moderators

Okay so you'd need to contact them and ask them to see the label on the teabag.  Often tea can contain sugar, soy and other nasties that don't belong.  From the ingredient list I see nothing alarming, but again, who knows what's in that teabag... go ahead and ask them to see the packet before you order.

• 1 month later...

I found that at Starbucks, one herbal tea had hidden sugar in the added dried pineapple by looking at the packet. That's the way to go! Thankfully, they gave the ingredients of the dried pineapple. Why all this need for added sugar or natural flavors?! Many of my favorite Yogi teas have stevia in the teabag and I never knew it-until Whole 30! 

Archived