Thank you gift

Jacki.Carlan

Hello everyone,

I'm on Day 14 of my first Whole30 (woohoo!!) and going strong! There are a lot of reasons that I decided to embark on this  I owe a lot to my boyfriend's aunt, who heard about my Whole30 goal, and like the angel she is immediately jumped on board and decided to take the journey with me. She's been there for me literally every day, checking in, worrying over my health, and reminding me to stay strong. I know a ton of you out there must have awesome support systems as well. I want to do something nice for her to both celebrate finishing HER Whole30, but also to say thank you for being such a wonderful person. I'd love it if you guys would share gifts you've given in the past or just ideas that you think would be fantastic. 

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Jacki.Carlan said:

Hello everyone,

I'm on Day 14 of my first Whole30 (woohoo!!) and going strong! There are a lot of reasons that I decided to embark on this  I owe a lot to my boyfriend's aunt, who heard about my Whole30 goal, and like the angel she is immediately jumped on board and decided to take the journey with me. She's been there for me literally every day, checking in, worrying over my health, and reminding me to stay strong. I know a ton of you out there must have awesome support systems as well. I want to do something nice for her to both celebrate finishing HER Whole30, but also to say thank you for being such a wonderful person. I'd love it if you guys would share gifts you've given in the past or just ideas that you think would be fantastic. 

A million bucks and a puppy.

• Moderators

If she's going to keep eating this way going forward, maybe kitchen gadgets or cookbooks. Like a spiralizer or a new cutting board, and one of the Well Fed cookbooks. Or some ingredients she might not buy for herself, like fun spice blends, nice olive oil or a good balsamic vinegar.

Or a spa day could be fun, and something you could do together. 

Archived