Start Date June 26th

Happy Oiler Lisa

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still here- finished yesterday, Day 1 of re-entro here.  I'm officially down 9 pounds!  I wish I had taken measurements pre and post.  I had some dairy this morning (what I felt I was missing the whole time), and I'm actually feeling quite nauseous.  I'm currently rethinking my planned latte or ice cream for later today.  I feel very proud of completing this program.  I honestly didn't think that I could do it.  I didn't go in with that attitude to give myself a way out, or an excuse, I just didn't know if I was strong enough to do it.  If I was going to be able to say no to the cravings and watch other people eat and enjoy things that I know I love.  It is hard, although I know some don't agree with that assessment.  Great job to everyone in this group, glad to see you "on the other side"!

2 hours ago, Let's Dooooo It! said:

Hello everyone...wherever you are out there. Being here REALLY kept me accountable. Thank you all. This forum action is lovely!

I will start with dairy as the newsletter suggests...reluctantly.  I feel great. Cheese brought me here. Good to really see how i feel, and not blame it on the barometric pressure! 

Weighing in today.  Wish me well!, as I do wish you all!B)

I still get the headaches w/ low pressure but nothing like I did w/ dairy ;)

2 hours ago, turtledove said:

I'm still here- finished yesterday, Day 1 of re-entro here.  I'm officially down 9 pounds!  I wish I had taken measurements pre and post.  I had some dairy this morning (what I felt I was missing the whole time), and I'm actually feeling quite nauseous.  I'm currently rethinking my planned latte or ice cream for later today.  I feel very proud of completing this program.  I honestly didn't think that I could do it.  I didn't go in with that attitude to give myself a way out, or an excuse, I just didn't know if I was strong enough to do it.  If I was going to be able to say no to the cravings and watch other people eat and enjoy things that I know I love.  It is hard, although I know some don't agree with that assessment.  Great job to everyone in this group, glad to see you "on the other side"!

O M G. Three sips of my coffee with cream-yuck!  Coated...im clearing my throat constantly...THAT'S why i used to do that!...poured it out. You took the words right out of my brain: do i really HAVE to do cheese and ice cream? To further learn what??? I think we're done here.

Never thought I would see the day...

Archived