Whole30 at College

jgoldm13

I have decided to try me second attempt at whole30 while also being a college student. i thought I would post on here and be as compliant as possible. REALLY determined this time. This is my second attempt and I am not giving up. my health is more important than everything else!! Today is my DAY 2.

Breakfast:

3 whole eggs with olive oil

half an avocado

Lunch:

grilled chicken

zucchini

small fuji apple

2 tbsp of almond butter

dinner:

vegetable soup (with corn - will pick corn out)

sugar snap peas

beef hot dogs (compliant)

Congratulations for making such a good decision for yourself. It can't be easy to do this while in College. It looks like you need some veggies with your breakfast. It may seem odd at first, but soon, you it will seem odd not to have them at each meal.

Good idea! I am a little embarrassed cooking all of this "weird breakfast food" in front of my friends. But I will try and not focus on that too much because ultimately I am doing this for me and not them. Thank you for the advice and support!

Awesome! I think it's really cool that you're doing this at college. If your friends judge what you eat...don't worry about it. Offer them some or explain that you value your health and want to feel awesome. Best wishes! :D

Archived