Jen's Whole 100 before 31!!

JenJen1986

Hi All,

So I've done several rounds of the whole 30 previously as well as a whole 60, and know it really is just how my body feels the best BUT it's been a long time since I've been "on the wagon". I'm 5'0 and 170 lbs and am hoping to really focus on my health before I turn 31 October 7th so I'm planning to complete a Whole 100 ended on Sept 30th. Added challenge this time around is we have become foster parents and have a lovely JUST turned 3 year old little girl living with us. I'm technically starting my whole 30 with a complaint dinner tonight but tomorrow is the real deal day 1. Wish me luck!

Alright so today is my official day 1! Here we go:

-Black coffee with some cinnamon and nutmeg, 3 scrambled eggs with 4 pieces of bacon, mixed greens, salsa and wholly guacamole

-2 complaint TVF hotdogs, blueberries and no sugar added applesauce

-Unsure but thinking hamburger topped with salsa and a side salad of some sort.

Day 2! Definitely feeling a mild headache today but otherwise doing well! Busy day with lots to get done and am nervous about tomorrow night. My sister in law got married a few months ago in a different city and tomorrow night is her home reception type celebration. Not sure that there will be compliant food and my in laws love to talk about what I'm eating not eating etc. In a way that is very uncomfortable  (and this is not whole I'm doing a whole!) Any suggestions?

Day 2

-pork sausage and potatoes o  brien  (thank you pcc!!)

-lilely hot dog (complaint) salad and berries with almond butter

-not sure maybe meatballs and salad? 

Day 3!

Today's going well so far nervous about tonight and getting through the wedding reception where I likely won't be able to eat anything (more the comments from people). Here's hoping it goes ok

-4 pieces of bacon, two eggs (cooked in the bacon grease) and spinach with black coffee. 

-sat with husband and daughter while they had a hot dog and a smoothie at Costco:( going to have an aidells sausage, berries and almond butter and a side salad we get home)

-ahhh reception!! Not sure how to handle other then having a mini meal before hand and try to ignore everyone's questions. Thankfully daughter has to be picked up by 8:50 and it starts at 6 so don't have to stay for too long.

Archived