Day 5 - Start Date Monday, June 19th

tess_meow

Just started on Monday, June 19th and on Day 5 and going strong. The biggest change I've noticed is my increase in energy which is GREAT :) so far loving it and 

Had an intense sugar craving yesterday, but read you're not supposed to eat something sweet (like fruit) when you're craving sugar, so I ate almonds and drank a ton of water instead. That satisfied me. Going to a Pride/beer tasting event tonight but bought a "Designated Driver" ticket, as I won't be drinking. This will be the ultimate test, any tips for how to handle attending alcohol centered events when on the Whole30 would be greatly appreciated! 

Thank you!

Tess

• Moderators
2 hours ago, tess_meow said:

Just started on Monday, June 19th and on Day 5 and going strong. The biggest change I've noticed is my increase in energy which is GREAT :) so far loving it and 

Had an intense sugar craving yesterday, but read you're not supposed to eat something sweet (like fruit) when you're craving sugar, so I ate almonds and drank a ton of water instead. That satisfied me. Going to a Pride/beer tasting event tonight but bought a "Designated Driver" ticket, as I won't be drinking. This will be the ultimate test, any tips for how to handle attending alcohol centered events when on the Whole30 would be greatly appreciated! 

Thank you!

Tess

If your ticket is DD, will they even serve you?  You may have built in help if they won't serve you.  Otherwise, just focus on how great you'll feel tomorrow when everyone else might be dragging from hangover :)

Archived