Just reading and getting ready to start on July 3, the day after my 60th birthday. Only so far through the book, but am concerned about doing whole 30 with a house full of non-compliant foods my husband brings. What if I designate one shelf in the fridge and pantry for my stuff? If I contain myself to only eat from 'my' shelves maybe I can do this. Any advice?

• Moderators
51 minutes ago, Sister.Journey said:

Just reading and getting ready to start on July 3, the day after my 60th birthday. Only so far through the book, but am concerned about doing whole 30 with a house full of non-compliant foods my husband brings. What if I designate one shelf in the fridge and pantry for my stuff? If I contain myself to only eat from 'my' shelves maybe I can do this. Any advice?

Hey there, welcome!

Take a look through the Family and Friends threads and this topic has been discussed at length... I would say almost 90% of people doing a Whole30 are doing it in a household that they cannot control the other occupant's food... so there's lots of info... google is the best way to find things on the forum... just google 'whole30 + topic' and you should get results.

Archived