First Whole30, day 15

Voltige

I am trying to hang in there, I am hangimg in there..... But I am so tired! What gives? I was expecting to feel a bit more energy by now? I am gettting good sleep for the first time in a long time, so that is a positive change. It just doesn't seem like enough. Is this a typical response?

maybe post a sample day's menu? For me the same happened from inadvertently eating too few carbs. I've added some daily servings of sweet potato and I feel a lot better but this can also be a result of under eating in general or not getting enough fat.

Thanks..... I would think I am getting enough carbs because I keep telling myself to back away from the fruit. Anyway, today I ate three smallish eggs fried in ghee with a side of sauted kale. Cup of tea, not decaf, and two glasses of water. Lunch was a grilled chicken breast, about 1/4 of an apple, small salad. I just ate a few spoonfulls of chilled coconut milk. Dinner will be a roast chicken, sweet potato fries, and something green. I am feeling low on energy and motivation to do more at the moment. Two kids, husband out of town, etc.

Archived