Poor breakfast appetite

I can't seem to eat enough for breakfast to sustain me throughout the morning because I just don't have a big appetite.  I'm eating based on the Whole30 meal template but can't eat much more beyond 2 eggs or a Whole 30 perfect sausage patty cooked in fat, plus a small portion of fruit/veggie.  I really can't eat much more than this first thing in the morning.    But then I find myself starving around 10:00-11:00.  Advice??

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, JennScott said:

I can't seem to eat enough for breakfast to sustain me throughout the morning because I just don't have a big appetite.  I'm eating based on the Whole30 meal template but can't eat much more beyond 2 eggs or a Whole 30 perfect sausage patty cooked in fat, plus a small portion of fruit/veggie.  I really can't eat much more than this first thing in the morning.    But then I find myself starving around 10:00-11:00.  Advice??

This is due in large part to hormones being out of whack... you've got the right idea of eating proper savory food in the am... plate up a template meal, eat from it as much as you can keep down, wrap it up and take it with you... eat from it again as. soon. as you feel you can keep more food down... don't wait to be hungry... this process should start within one hour of waking and it should only take a few days to a week or so to start getting hungry in the am enough to eat a meal that can sustain you for 4-5 hours.  Don't fall victim to fruits, breakfast puddings or fruit and nuts/bars to get you through this, that won't help at all. Keep doing what you're doing, but increase the food a bit each day as you can :)

Archived