Digestive Issues

Hi All, 

I have just finished my official first whole 30, and Im having an issue Im not sure if its common. So I felt amazing the first three weeks, but the fourth week I began having digestive issues like diarrhea ( sorry for the TMI).  Anyway, I have officially finished, and am still having the same issues. I have been strict and not cheated, and even in re-introduction ( Ive only tried one piece of bread so far) I am still having the same issue. I am just wondering if this is a common thing, or if anyone else has experienced similar issues? 

• Moderators
3 hours ago, LisaRyan said:

Hi All, 

I have just finished my official first whole 30, and Im having an issue Im not sure if its common. So I felt amazing the first three weeks, but the fourth week I began having digestive issues like diarrhea ( sorry for the TMI).  Anyway, I have officially finished, and am still having the same issues. I have been strict and not cheated, and even in re-introduction ( Ive only tried one piece of bread so far) I am still having the same issue. I am just wondering if this is a common thing, or if anyone else has experienced similar issues? 

Digestive issues at this late stage in the program are not that common.  If you would like us to help troubleshoot, please list out what you were eating including portion sizes, specific veggies, protein, fat and fruits, water intake, workouts etc...

Archived