On day 2 and feeling gad(good and bad)

I miss sugar

So I started this after my parents had such success with it and I must say I feel awful and great at the same time, I am ultra aware especially of sugar contained foods around me :) almost snatched a granola bar out of someone's hand today. I have the worst headache of my life I think I am going through withdrawal. I know it will be worth it but feeling so bad is really hard, I was a binge diet pop drinker and carb lover. Anyone know when the headache stops?

What day are you on?  

A headache is normal in the first couple of days.  Add starchy carbs to your meals to lessen the impact...this has worked for me in the past.  Here's a timeline of what to expect https://daily.whole30.com/signups/new

I would avoid too many nuts and too much fruit...those will feed your sugar cravings.  Stick with starchy carbs.  Drink lots of water.

Thanks you guys! I popped some ibuprofen and it seemed to help I have been downing water like crazy because it feels like a hangover, I'm trying to limit to 2 fruits a day, today is day 3 for me  I think all my sideaffects are normal, I knew this would be hard since my diet was so bad before.  

Archived