Started yesterday (7/5) for the first time

Hi all! I just started my first whole 30 yesterday and I'm excited and nervous. I'm a teacher, so summer is both the best and worst time to do it, no classes to prep or teacher, but home with my toddler and the temptation that is my fridge and pantry all day.  I already had a moment of two yesterday when I went to get something out of the cupboard for my daughter and almost just grabbed one for myself. Mindless eating is not my friend. Anyway, good luck to everyone starting soon!

I also started yesterday! It's not my first, but it's been a long time since my first and only successful one! For me the focus these first couple days is the shift between eating for (boredom, entertainment, habit, pleasure, taste, emotions etc) and eating for fuel. It's a mental shift and the sooner it comes the easier everything goes for me. 

Started the 5th as well! I totally get what you mean about the Toddler, i have a 19 month old and she's always trying to "feed me" whatever she is eating.. without realizing it i almost let her do it! she will have to learn that mommy cant eat animal crackers any more hah!

I started my first Whole30 July 5th.  Today, is day three with breakfast done. So far it's great. Love the meals and not missing to much. Will be going to a movie this evening and that is tempting place for me to be so I'm bringing an apple and some nuts.  (Just in case). 

Archived