Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SLHorowitz86

Starting July 17

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, pearlgirl2017 said:

Atkins was an unsustainable weight-loss diet that was pretty extreme in what you couldn't have.  I also am having the ghosts of diets past rearing their heads and saying what I should and shouldn't do.

Try sauteing some veggies and making your eggs into an omelet or frittata, add some salsa, have some roasted potatoes...

I agree that 2-3 cups seems like a lot at one sitting, but eventually I should be able to do it.

I agree.. you name the diet I have done it. I am struggling with all the veggies... in fact... i dont know that i am 100% compliant since i am not doing 2-3 cups of veggies per serving... I've been eating what makes me satiated and full for the 4-5 hours between meals. In the past i've ate a salad with my breakfast which is about 2-3 cups of veggies and it is super easy to get through.. and eating a salad with my eggs i find quite enjoyable. Since starting Whole30, because i work out often, i have been doing the "sweet potato hash browns" with my eggs in the morning (again - not 2-3 cups of it, because i am so full i can barely consume 1 cup) I definitely couldn't stomach 2-3 cups of say zucchini.

I also really enjoy cauliflower mashed. I am going to try the cauliflower rice because i hear that is DELICIOUS - (and i am not a huge fan of cauliflower). Zooties (zucchini noodles) are also a great way, at least i think, to consume your veggies - throw some homemade tomato sauce on it and envision that its your nonna's sauce over some fresh fettuccine and voila.. its delicious.

I've also made about 4 recipes out of the Whole30 book, and found that they are VERY tasty and fairly easy/quick to make - the Chilli is ON POINT!! had that one for dinner last night over some cauliflower mash... had the left overs for lunch today.

One thing i noticed yesterday (and it was only day 2) my workout was AWFUL. (granted my gym was about 105 degrees) but, I've mentally prepared for this since the book says that prior to day 16, the feelings are pretty awful.. including being tired.. literally feel like i could go to bed now, and still wake up tired tomorrow. 

Luckily... knock on wood... i havent experienced the head aches.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Crew!

I'm still here...just super busy with work, school, kids, life, etc.  So first day was ok until I opened up my lunch that hubs was so nice to make for me.  A gorgeous Greek salad with chicken....aaaaaaand feta cheese.  :o  I couldn't scrape all of it off...those little bits get everywhere.  So, I'll likely add an extra day to make up for it.  Today I'm good, but my head is POUNDING.  I've been drinking water like a fiend (which also means I may as well just bring my laptop into the restroom with me cause I'm living there.<_<)  Hopefully, it will get better.  Food is good, though I'm missing Cuban bread like CRAZY (I'm in South Florida and it is EVERYWHERE).  Also, tried to do coffee black and died twice.  I would rather just give it up...lol.  Hope you all are hanging in there!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, Whole30 Community! My name is Kelsey and this is my first round of Whole30. I'm a high school teacher and a soccer coach, I love to workout and being active. I also love food and am fascinated by health and how food affects my body. I started on the 17th and am now on Day 3. I've eaten pretty well and pretty consistently the past few years, and then went way off the past few months after getting married, finishing up a school year, and then lots of traveling. I've always had some kind of pretty consistent stomach pain, which I always assumed was food-related. I'm doing this round to get back into the healthy eating game and hopefully find out what food in particular negatively affects my body. My best guess is corn, and this will be a great way to hopefully figuring that out!

The past few days have been rough, much more so than I expected! Days 1 and 2 I was exhausted and had no energy. My stomach has been killing me, especially at night before bed. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I'm assuming I'm either not eating enough or eating the wrong proportions of things. I'm still on summer break, so I have plenty of time to figure it out and adjust. Here's what I've been eating the past few days:

Monday:

Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs, baked sweet potatoes in olive oil (leftovers)

Lunch: Chipotle- salad, carnitas, pico, green salsa, guac

Snack: banana

Dinner: pork sirloin seasoned with salt and pepper, broccoli, red potato sautéed in olive oil

Snack: 1/2 cashew cookie larabar (I couldn't sleep because of my stomach. I tried this and it helped.)

Tuesday:

B: 2 scrambled eggs, leftover potatoes and broccoli

L: baked potato, guac, chicken thigh seasoned with salt and pepper

Snack: grapes

D: Chicken thighs, cooked carrots

Wednesday: 

B: 2 scrambled eggs, leftover potatoes and broccoli

Snack: applesauce (organic-only ingredient apples)

L: Leftover chicken/carrots

 

Help please! I'm open for suggestions. I'm also trying to figure out tonight dinner and grocery shop for the next week, but I have this weird feeling of no appetite/ but thinking eating will help. It's common for me- no clue what it is. And if there's another forum I can submit this to, let me know! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ladymath said:

I also started 7/17/17 -- clearly an auspicious date! I'm fine eating eggs for breakfast, but veggies? Not so much. 2-3 cups of vegetables seems like way too much. Also, I've done Atkins low carb in the past, so some of the suggested vegetables just seem wrong to me.

l'm enjoying your posts, cohort!

Pearlgirl had some GREAT suggestions; I've done every one of those to try to get to 2 cups of veggies. A 1/2 cup of salsa can really help tip the scale. I've also topped the previous night's veggies (I double the recipe of my favorites) with a few eggs in the morning; helps with meal prep and with getting out the door quickly since over easy eggs take half the time of an omelette

Also, keep in mind that there's no "Perfect Whole30". Just strive to get as close as you can while keeping it sustainable. My usual two fistfuls of arugula in my omelette likely amounts to about a cup, cooked (or two cups packed raw)...I add the 1/2 cup salsa and usually grab a fruit since I need that bit of energy and mood-booster to keep me sane while trying to get my 6 y/o and nearly 2 y/o out the door in the mornings. You're unique - what works for you will be, too.  

Hope that helps!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I started with a headache before the program.  I can't tolerate the heat very well anymore, and we expect a heat index of 100+ degrees for the next several days.  I'm sure that is part of the reason I have a headache today.  Along with the caffeine and sugar withdrawls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MonikaDelilah said:

I hope you don't mind if I join...I started on 7/17 as well. :)

Welcome! The more the Merrier!

 

7 minutes ago, KelseyLietzen said:

Hi, Whole30 Community! My name is Kelsey and this is my first round of Whole30. I'm a high school teacher and a soccer coach, I love to workout and being active. I also love food and am fascinated by health and how food affects my body. I started on the 17th and am now on Day 3. I've eaten pretty well and pretty consistently the past few years, and then went way off the past few months after getting married, finishing up a school year, and then lots of traveling. I've always had some kind of pretty consistent stomach pain, which I always assumed was food-related. I'm doing this round to get back into the healthy eating game and hopefully find out what food in particular negatively affects my body. My best guess is corn, and this will be a great way to hopefully figuring that out!

The past few days have been rough, much more so than I expected! Days 1 and 2 I was exhausted and had no energy. My stomach has been killing me, especially at night before bed. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I'm assuming I'm either not eating enough or eating the wrong proportions of things. I'm still on summer break, so I have plenty of time to figure it out and adjust. Here's what I've been eating the past few days:

Monday:

Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs, baked sweet potatoes in olive oil (leftovers)

Lunch: Chipotle- salad, carnitas, pico, green salsa, guac

Snack: banana

Dinner: pork sirloin seasoned with salt and pepper, broccoli, red potato sautéed in olive oil

Snack: 1/2 cashew cookie larabar (I couldn't sleep because of my stomach. I tried this and it helped.)

Tuesday:

B: 2 scrambled eggs, leftover potatoes and broccoli

L: baked potato, guac, chicken thigh seasoned with salt and pepper

Snack: grapes

D: Chicken thighs, cooked carrots

Wednesday: 

B: 2 scrambled eggs, leftover potatoes and broccoli

Snack: applesauce (organic-only ingredient apples)

L: Leftover chicken/carrots

 

Help please! I'm open for suggestions. I'm also trying to figure out tonight dinner and grocery shop for the next week, but I have this weird feeling of no appetite/ but thinking eating will help. It's common for me- no clue what it is. And if there's another forum I can submit this to, let me know! 

Hi There!! I am not a whole30 expert... as this is my first shot at this... buttttt... i think you're supposed to not do any snacking of any kind.. and if you eat fruit, you have to consume with your meals. And maybe up your eggs to stay satiated a little longer - i think the book says however many you can hold in your hand.. i can hold 3?... maybe add more "starchy" veggies also to keep you full longer? I know we all fear the starches because we look at them as carbs and carbs are bad.. but maybe add them to your breakfast/lunch portions leave dinner to the leafy greens? I find that works for me.. but we are all different... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, KelseyLietzen said:

Hi, Whole30 Community! My name is Kelsey and this is my first round of Whole30. I'm a high school teacher and a soccer coach, I love to workout and being active. I also love food and am fascinated by health and how food affects my body. I started on the 17th and am now on Day 3. I've eaten pretty well and pretty consistently the past few years, and then went way off the past few months after getting married, finishing up a school year, and then lots of traveling. I've always had some kind of pretty consistent stomach pain, which I always assumed was food-related. I'm doing this round to get back into the healthy eating game and hopefully find out what food in particular negatively affects my body. My best guess is corn, and this will be a great way to hopefully figuring that out!

The past few days have been rough, much more so than I expected! Days 1 and 2 I was exhausted and had no energy. My stomach has been killing me, especially at night before bed. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I'm assuming I'm either not eating enough or eating the wrong proportions of things. I'm still on summer break, so I have plenty of time to figure it out and adjust. Here's what I've been eating the past few days:

Monday:

Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs, baked sweet potatoes in olive oil (leftovers)

Lunch: Chipotle- salad, carnitas, pico, green salsa, guac

Snack: banana

Dinner: pork sirloin seasoned with salt and pepper, broccoli, red potato sautéed in olive oil

Snack: 1/2 cashew cookie larabar (I couldn't sleep because of my stomach. I tried this and it helped.)

Tuesday:

B: 2 scrambled eggs, leftover potatoes and broccoli

L: baked potato, guac, chicken thigh seasoned with salt and pepper

Snack: grapes

D: Chicken thighs, cooked carrots

Wednesday: 

B: 2 scrambled eggs, leftover potatoes and broccoli

Snack: applesauce (organic-only ingredient apples)

L: Leftover chicken/carrots

 

Help please! I'm open for suggestions. I'm also trying to figure out tonight dinner and grocery shop for the next week, but I have this weird feeling of no appetite/ but thinking eating will help. It's common for me- no clue what it is. And if there's another forum I can submit this to, let me know! 

Have you tried some kind of creamy soup for dinner?  And no eating after 7-8 o'clock?  The sweet potato soup on page 300 of the Whole30 guide book looks really good.  Just add some kind of protein to make it a complete meal (soup and salad anyone?).  I plan to make a double batch of it this weekend to use for my lunches next week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Yolmz said:

Hey Crew!

I'm still here...just super busy with work, school, kids, life, etc.  So first day was ok until I opened up my lunch that hubs was so nice to make for me.  A gorgeous Greek salad with chicken....aaaaaaand feta cheese.  :o  I couldn't scrape all of it off...those little bits get everywhere.  So, I'll likely add an extra day to make up for it.  Today I'm good, but my head is POUNDING.  I've been drinking water like a fiend (which also means I may as well just bring my laptop into the restroom with me cause I'm living there.<_<)  Hopefully, it will get better.  Food is good, though I'm missing Cuban bread like CRAZY (I'm in South Florida and it is EVERYWHERE).  Also, tried to do coffee black and died twice.  I would rather just give it up...lol.  Hope you all are hanging in there!

Nice to have a husband that will do that kind of thing for you (pack your lunch).   I've had to give up the coffee because I don't like it black either.  I've seen a couple of posts where they have used coconut cream, I think I'll try that this weekend. 

I have found I can drink the Irish Breakfast tea without adding anything to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, pearlgirl2017 said:

Nice to have a husband that will do that kind of thing for you (pack your lunch).   I've had to give up the coffee because I don't like it black either.  I've seen a couple of posts where they have used coconut cream, I think I'll try that this weekend. 

I have found I can drink the Irish Breakfast tea without adding anything to it.

Absolutely!  He doesn't do it everyday, but I'm a very lucky girl.  

I've tried coconut cream and I wasn't a fan, but I'll try Irish Breakfast.  English Breakfast is my favorite, but I couldn't do that black either.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Yolmz said:

Absolutely!  He doesn't do it everyday, but I'm a very lucky girl.  

I've tried coconut cream and I wasn't a fan, but I'll try Irish Breakfast.  English Breakfast is my favorite, but I couldn't do that black either.  

I find the Irish Breakfast is a little lighter, not quite as strong a flavor as the English.  Earl Grey is good if you like rosemary, add a squirt of lemon to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, pearlgirl2017 said:

I find the Irish Breakfast is a little lighter, not quite as strong a flavor as the English.  Earl Grey is good if you like rosemary, add a squirt of lemon to it.

I love Earl Grey, too, but I have never tried it with lemon!  I'll definitely give it a shot.  Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, pearlgirl2017 said:

I find the Irish Breakfast is a little lighter, not quite as strong a flavor as the English.  Earl Grey is good if you like rosemary, add a squirt of lemon to it.

If you folks don't mind paying a pretty penny, I highly recommend Harney & Sons Hot Cinnamon Spice tea...the cinnamon bits add a natural sweetness and flavor that I've never had to add any other sweetener to it, even before Whole30. It's a black tea, so it gets me my caffeine fix. It also helps me stave off bedtime snack cravings: I discovered I was really only eating then to keep my hubby company  while he eats his dessert. But this tea lets me keep company and feed my oral fixation without actually snacking. Helps me at work, too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SLHorowitz86 said:

Hi There!! I am not a whole30 expert... as this is my first shot at this... buttttt... i think you're supposed to not do any snacking of any kind.. and if you eat fruit, you have to consume with your meals. And maybe up your eggs to stay satiated a little longer - i think the book says however many you can hold in your hand.. i can hold 3?... maybe add more "starchy" veggies also to keep you full longer? I know we all fear the starches because we look at them as carbs and carbs are bad.. but maybe add them to your breakfast/lunch portions leave dinner to the leafy greens? I find that works for me.. but we are all different... 

Hi! This is super helpful- thanks! I'll try eating more eggs in the morning and eat fruit with meals. I really only snack because in-between meals my stomach starts to hurt like crazy. I'm all about starches- that's what I've been craving the most- and that's why I've been trying to eat potatoes. 

1 hour ago, pearlgirl2017 said:

Have you tried some kind of creamy soup for dinner?  And no eating after 7-8 o'clock?  The sweet potato soup on page 300 of the Whole30 guide book looks really good.  Just add some kind of protein to make it a complete meal (soup and salad anyone?).  I plan to make a double batch of it this weekend to use for my lunches next week.

I haven't tried the soup! I'll make sure to check it out. And I usually don't eat after 7-8pm, but when I get to bed my stomach hurts so bad, to the point where I can't sleep even though I'm exhausted, and I've found that eating 1/2 a cashew cookie larabar is helping, so that's the only reason I'm doing that. 

Thanks, friends! I so appreciate it. I've read that stomach trouble is pretty typical on whole30, and it's something I struggle with on a regular basis. I'm just trying to figure out if there's anything I can do to help manage the discomfort. I'm just about to try some peppermint tea as I've heard that helps. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, FoodFreedomFighter said:

If you folks don't mind paying a pretty penny, I highly recommend Harney & Sons Hot Cinnamon Spice tea...the cinnamon bits add a natural sweetness and flavor that I've never had to add any other sweetener to it, even before Whole30. It's a black tea, so it gets me my caffeine fix. It also helps me stave off bedtime snack cravings: I discovered I was really only eating then to keep my hubby company  while he eats his dessert. But this tea lets me keep company and feed my oral fixation without actually snacking. Helps me at work, too. 

I don't remember seeing it in the local grocery store.  Where do you find it?  Health food store...Amazon...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love how our 7/17/17 cohort is growing! I am really resonating with so much that everyone is sharing. My energy has been crap and workout today was sluggish. I also haven't been sleeping great. I am looking forward to a couple weeks from now!

One thing I wanted to clarify, perhaps a moderator or experienced Whole30 veteran can chime in: my understanding was that there is a difference between the rules and recommendations for Whole 30. For example no added sugar , dairy or grains are rules while the meal template, no snacking, no eating after 7-8 are recommendations. I know myself and I cannot survive without snacks, especially in the mid afternoon. They are based on hunger not mindless grazing and I'm obviously eating compliant foods. I get home after 8pm most nights so it's not possible to eat dinner before then. 

I just want to make sure I'm doing this right as I really want to get the most out of this, 

Thanks to everyone for all of their input,

Dani 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dani Chris said:

I love how our 7/17/17 cohort is growing! I am really resonating with so much that everyone is sharing. My energy has been crap and workout today was sluggish. I also haven't been sleeping great. I am looking forward to a couple weeks from now!

One thing I wanted to clarify, perhaps a moderator or experienced Whole30 veteran can chime in: my understanding was that there is a difference between the rules and recommendations for Whole 30. For example no added sugar , dairy or grains are rules while the meal template, no snacking, no eating after 7-8 are recommendations. I know myself and I cannot survive without snacks, especially in the mid afternoon. They are based on hunger not mindless grazing and I'm obviously eating compliant foods. I get home after 8pm most nights so it's not possible to eat dinner before then. 

I just want to make sure I'm doing this right as I really want to get the most out of this, 

Thanks to everyone for all of their input,

Dani 

So yes, the rules are the no dairy, grains, legumes, sugar, soy or booze and no weighing.  Those are the rules and should you stick to them in full, you're doing a Whole30.  So bacon and almond butter for every meal is technically a Whole30.  The recommendations are actually where the spirit and magic are found.

Snacking is definitely an issue for people but we really do encourage you to eat 3 meals a day that are 4-5 hours apart.  if you have a schedule (and it sounds like you do) where your lunch and dinner are 6 or more hours apart, then we dont' expect you to starve... that said, we'd rather you did a mini meal of protein and fat (and ideally veggies)... hand to mouth snacking/grazing, eating fruit and nuts on their own are not recommended (but not against the rules).  As far as not eating after 7-8, I dont' recall seeing the time listed but rather that it's encouraged to not eat a few hours before bedtime as it can affect your sleep.  Should you not be able to have those few hours between meal and bed, no big deal, you're still on a Whole30.

If you want help with those meals so you can see about trying out not snacking, feel free to list out a few days of your intake including portion sizes, specific veggies, fruit, fat and protein, workouts etc... it's good for your digestion to have food incoming, process and then rest until the next meal time - its also WAAAY easier to manage life when you only have to bank on eating three times :)

Does that help?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, pearlgirl2017 said:

I don't remember seeing it in the local grocery store.  Where do you find it?  Health food store...Amazon...?

Online; I go through Harney and Sons' website: https://www.harney.com/products/hot-cinnamon-spice-tea?variant=29715341574&gclid=CObpqeySltUCFYGUfgodwKsHtg

 

There's a sale right now on the bag of 50 sachets: $14.99 instead of $19.99. Or you can go through Amazon, but that's best when the sale ends, since it's regularly $20 there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Echoing what @FoodFreedomFighter said, I have found tea can be a help in the evening.  I like this: http://www.republicoftea.com/kiwi-pear-green-tea/p/v00649/  and they have a lot of flavor choices.  I have not checked ingredients of other flavors yet, so please double check if a different flavor floats your boat!

I'm on Day 16, and with a few weeks of "mostly" Whole 30 prior to that, I am FINALLY dialed in on portions and proportions so that I am not even tempted to snack between meals, and if I notice I'm hungry, I can bet it's getting close to meal time.  First time in my life, I think, that food and eating just feels simple and right.  It feels good :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, FoodFreedomFighter said:

Online; I go through Harney and Sons' website: https://www.harney.com/products/hot-cinnamon-spice-tea?variant=29715341574&gclid=CObpqeySltUCFYGUfgodwKsHtg

 

There's a sale right now on the bag of 50 sachets: $14.99 instead of $19.99. Or you can go through Amazon, but that's best when the sale ends, since it's regularly $20 there. 

I just found it on Amazon for $10.69.  WOOT!  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000PGQQFC/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SugarcubeOD said:

So yes, the rules are the no dairy, grains, legumes, sugar, soy or booze and no weighing.  Those are the rules and should you stick to them in full, you're doing a Whole30.  So bacon and almond butter for every meal is technically a Whole30.  The recommendations are actually where the spirit and magic are found.

Snacking is definitely an issue for people but we really do encourage you to eat 3 meals a day that are 4-5 hours apart.  if you have a schedule (and it sounds like you do) where your lunch and dinner are 6 or more hours apart, then we dont' expect you to starve... that said, we'd rather you did a mini meal of protein and fat (and ideally veggies)... hand to mouth snacking/grazing, eating fruit and nuts on their own are not recommended (but not against the rules).  As far as not eating after 7-8, I dont' recall seeing the time listed but rather that it's encouraged to not eat a few hours before bedtime as it can affect your sleep.  Should you not be able to have those few hours between meal and bed, no big deal, you're still on a Whole30.

If you want help with those meals so you can see about trying out not snacking, feel free to list out a few days of your intake including portion sizes, specific veggies, fruit, fat and protein, workouts etc... it's good for your digestion to have food incoming, process and then rest until the next meal time - its also WAAAY easier to manage life when you only have to bank on eating three times :)

Does that help?

Yes SugarcubeOD that is SO HELPFUL! I will try listing out meals and snacks and practicing going without them or at least limiting them to breaks of 6+ hours between meals. I think part of the problem is I get full really easily so I have a a hard time eating to sustain me for a long period of time. Here's what I've had so far today:

6-7am Tabata Bootcamp 

7:15a Post workout snack: banana w/ sunflower butter

9:00a breakfast: 2 eggs scrambled w/ 1 cup spinach cooked in coconut oil with 2 compliant chicken sausages

1:00p lunch: chicken breast with fistful roasted potatoes/sweet potato mix, 2 cups spinach, 1 nectarine 

PM snack: I was planning to have a Lara bar and/or hard boiled egg depending on hunger 

Dinner: salmon, roasted Brussels sprouts, broccoli and cauliflower, half an avocado, another fistful of potatoes (I'm hoping it's ok I'm eating more starches-I feel sluggish without them and I am pretty active)  

I would welcome feedback! 

Dani

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good afternoon!

I have not quite managed to banish the snacks or overdoing my fruit consumption.  Technically, if that's as bad as I get I'm doing waaaaay better than usual...that said I think I'm still overdoing the carbohydrates, even if they are from a good source.

I also have digestive issues most of the time.  I too find it hard not to join in when my partner is night grazing.

For both of those things, my current solution is a tea from a company called "Yogi" - the one I have is Egyptian Licorice Mint.  The mint helps to settle my stomach and the licorice makes it quite sweet for an unsweetened tea.  It's not quite a "treat," but it does keep my hands and mouth busy and the "ritual" of brewing it is currently standing in for my wine habit...  

Today so far:

Omelette with veggies and fruit (probably too many, but my schedule got messed up and I had to buy instead of make)

Spinach salad with mixed cherry and grape tomatoes, cucumber, half an avocado, black olives, a tin of tuna, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and salt and pepper.

Snack: an orange...

I won't get dinner until fairly late as I have a martial arts class, so I'm contemplating eating the other half of the avocado with some lemon juice...   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the Canadians (in case I'm not the only one...) that is available online and in-store at Indigo.  It's $10/20 tea bags, so perhaps not as good a deal, but still available:).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites