Lisa's Whole30 log

Lisalove

I guess I should have started this on day 1 but here we are on day 15. After a slip in some cheese this weekend I'm back in the grove and feeling good. Since giving up Wheat and Dairy my allergies have gotten so much better. I suffer from seasonal allergies and living in Tennessee that's just about every season. ; ) Looking forward to the next 15 days!

Food log Day 16

Breakfast - 2 scrambled eggs, 1/4 baked sweet potato, Green tea

Lunch- Salad- Organic spring mix, pea pods, 1/2 avocado, 2 hard boiled egg, cucumber, cherry mators, dressed in Balsamic Vinegar, EVOO, mustard mix

Dinner - hamburger patty with caramelized onions and paleo mayo with cherry tomatoes.

snack - hard boiled egg and some almonds

Interesting I just happen to read your first post above. My son turned to me on the way to school this morning and said the same thing..."ever since we started eating Paleo, I have had less allergy attacks". He is very pleased.

Yay! Nice job!!!

Day 17

Breakfast - 2 scrambled eggs, spinach cooked in a bit of bacon fat and a spoon of caramelized onions

Lunch - Salad: baby greens, spinach, 1/2 an avocado, a few cherry tom, cucumber, sweet pee pods, hard boiled egg and dressed with balsamic, evoo and mustard dressing.

snack - apple

Dinner - Aidell's Andouille pork sausage, saute'd onions and mushrooms and baked cauliflower.

day 18

Breakfast- 1 egg over onions, mushrooms, sausage

Lunch - Nori roll, nori sheets, avacado, tomato, carrots, cucumber, shrimp, paleo mayo

Dinner - mashed sweet potato, sausage, onion mushroom

snack, nuts

Archived