round 2 and/or 3 logs and reports

Enjoytheride

Hello all,

I'm curious, I've been looking around and feel like I could look forever, but this being my 4th or so whole 30, I'm curious if there's a place on the forum specific to those reports or perhaps suggested search phrases that I should try.  My first whole30 3 years ago remarkable!  Those following not as impressive for how they left me feeling, and I assume it was more to the lack of change in my  body/mind since I have maintained good habits since.  Anyhow, it's been a year and a half or so and on day 5 I'm remembering the feelings of my first round!!!  Anyhow, I'll get through it all just wondering if I might be up for some results similar to my first whole30.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Danny

• Administrators

I think you're asking how to find food logs specifically written by someone who has done the program 3 or 4 times? That wouldn't be possible without browsing. People are free to name their logs however they choose so searching for, specifically a log from a 3-timer, is going to be pretty difficult.

That said, it is pretty common what you are experiencing. Whole30 doesn't always come out the same way twice. We have lots of advanced members and moderators who have done the program multiple times and some run-throughs are amazing and energizing and easy and fantastic and some of them suck wind and are hard and sloggy and difficult with limited results. It really all depends on the fact that people are not the same month to month or year to year and if you try to do exactly the same thing you did 3 years ago without considering the person/body you are now, you will likely be disappointed. The time of year also probably impacts results, how much exercise you're getting, your latent stress level, sleep and the fact that you are 3 years older. Also remember that our brains filter off the negative and we're left with just the positive so the AMAZING Whole30 you had 3 years ago might only be this amazing now. Maybe 3 years ago if the memory was less filtered, you'd recall that it wasn't all puppies and rainbows?

I've only completed one compliant Whole 30 with a Slow Roll Reintro but I do remember how fab it was.

It had alot to do with our motivated and hi-larious group leader. So why don't you start a new group and give it all you've got. Helping others rubs off on you, too. Spurring others on, newbies, can be fun. Really.

It's difficult to recapture lighting in a bottle. Lightning strikes. Maybe once and maybe twice. I miss my group leader and group. I do.

They only needed one Whole 30 as the launching pad and springboard into the rest of their life.  I'm still jumping on the trampoline.  studsmatta-smiley.gif?1292867681

It's magic. If you start a new group, the mods will know exactly where your group belongs in the Join the Whole 30 section.

I think you should start a dynamic new group. Make it all bright and shiny. You never know, there may be others who'd like to come alongside  you, sing a few campfire songs and hang some Christmas tree lights on the porch.

Archived