Bouncing back from a 4-week wedding/honeymoon binge!

Hey yall!

I've just gotten back to reality after a loooong vacation for my wedding and honeymoon. I've been about 4 weeks of non-stop eating, drinking, over eating, no exercise, etc. I have definitely gained since my wedding although I'm avoiding the scale like the plague.

I've got sugar cravings like crazy and just want to eat all day long!

Help me bounce back into my healthy eating before my jeans get any tighter! I don't want to be that newlywed that gains it all back! :(

Any tips on getting back into it and fighting my cravings would be awesome!!

Get rid of the junk and go buy your favorite healthy foods...inspire yourself with "It Starts With Food"...search YouTube for various videos on the negative impact of sugar (I recommend Sugar: the bitter truth)...start talking a walk each day, just to get yourself moving again and to give yourself time to focus on your goal. I have found that taking a nice long hike really allows me to come up with some of my best ideas and motivate myself to accomplish them. Go for it! Health is so important! Best wishes and congrats on your marriage! :D

Congrats Julie! I had a similar 3-week wedding/honeymoon binge a couple of months ago. Just gotta pick up where you left off and get back on the train! Personally, I tried to go mostly but not 100% compliant for the first couple weeks - that didn't work. It took several days in a row of 100% compliant eating to kick the cravings and repair my mental relationship with food. I'd start with a week and add days if you need to.

• 2 months later...

Archived