Started July 11th: is there another mom or two who want to buddy with me?

Emmaline

I'm on Day 3 and feeling tired, cranky and out of steam. It would be great to have someone to share challenges and successes with! I'm on the whole30 to try to address a bad rash on my eyes and neck, but I've had allergy symptoms for years without really knowing the cause. So I'm hopeful the plan will help me improve my health and identify triggers once and for all. Anyone interested in buddying up here, let me know! 

• Moderators
On July 13, 2017 at 6:36 AM, Emmaline said:

I'm on Day 3 and feeling tired, cranky and out of steam. It would be great to have someone to share challenges and successes with! I'm on the whole30 to try to address a bad rash on my eyes and neck, but I've had allergy symptoms for years without really knowing the cause. So I'm hopeful the plan will help me improve my health and identify triggers once and for all. Anyone interested in buddying up here, let me know! 

Feel free to join any of the threads of people starting around the same time as you.  You don't mention why you would need these to be 'moms' but a lot of people have a lot of great support and engagement in the program, so maybe don't limit yourself to whom you buddy up with... the groups are awesome!

Archived